Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ashes 2015

globaldiver

A few of us on here are going on Sunday and have a spare ticket if anyone is interested. PM Alf Hartigan or myself.

Had to let mine go... gutted! Not allowed to drink this weekend, so seemed pointless sitting there all day with 3 others getting smashed.

Not that I need a drink to enjoy myself. But the conversation would at some point during the day dip into the gutter and I'm not at my best talking smut, politics and general bollocks when stone cold sober!!!!

• Site Supporter

A few of us on here are going on Sunday and have a spare ticket if anyone is interested. PM Alf Hartigan or myself.

Noticed a few chants of we only hate man utd during Tuesdays win,presumably Bolton or city. Might start again, especially if the game's crap!

I'm taking the lad in the family stand, but if Steve Smith starts again then its going to be difficult to maintain child friendly opinions

• Moderators

Incredible catch from the mongrel

as the rules stand, was it a legitimate catch?

and if so, do the rules need canging

cos, otherwise, you could stick a fielder 30 yards behind the rope, he catches it with his feet off the floor and launches it back into play to his mate who catches it

as the rules stand, was it a legitimate catch?

and if so, do the rules need canging

cos, otherwise, you could stick a fielder 30 yards behind the rope, he catches it with his feet off the floor and launches it back into play to his mate who catches it

I think a year ago it wouldn't be as needed to ground yourself back inside rope before catching the second ball, think that changed though.

Not sure how the old rule would prevent your scenario either though. Interesting point