Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nottingham Forest (H)

gonzo

I would imagine the more posters on here the better the site will be...I don't read everything on here but have never found Anewman to be any more offensive than most on here,so I propose a petition (to free the Horwich one) (Anewman)from the shackles of over zealous mods......FREE THE HORWICH ONE.....

• Moderators

The problem is we, the mods, read pretty much everything, this in itself is time consuming.

We don't have many rules yet some folk can't help themselves. Other people are just fucking tedious.

Unfortunately for us, it's not a case of more the merrier.

The problem is we, the mods, read pretty much everything, this in itself is time consuming.

We don't have many rules yet some folk can't help themselves. Other people are just fucking tedious.

Unfortunately for us, it's not a case of more the merrier.

At least the workload will be lightened once Gonzo gets his "Mod Log In" details posted through

I would imagine the more posters on here the better the site will be...I don't read everything on here but have never found Anewman to be any more offensive than most on here,so I propose a petition (to free the Horwich one) (Anewman)from the shackles of over zealous mods......FREE THE HORWICH ONE.....

Htown? He's certainly not a BL6er.

FREE THE HALLIWELL ONE!

At least the workload will be lightened once Gonzo gets his "Mod Log In" details posted through

Just a matter of time sweep.

Happy must be really busy lately. I've emailed him,pm'd him,text him,rang him and I even went round to his but there was no answer. Weird as all the lights were on and I'm sure I could hear someone say something about rides in bonzo.

Just a matter of time sweep.

Happy must be really busy lately. I've emailed him,pm'd him,text him,rang him and I even went round to his but there was no answer. Weird as all the lights were on and I'm sure I could hear someone say something about rides in bonzo.

I read this in an Eminem stylee :)

• Moderators

If the mods are moaning that it's all too much hard work, they should spend more time concentrating on running a forum and less time riding around on scooters and fighting on Brighton Beach.

There. That's them buggers told.

Oddly, that's exactly where I'm off to this weekend. Gonna beat up some puffs.