Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nottingham Forest (H)

gonzo

• Site Supporter

On a side note, coming up Lostock Lane I think it's called, Indian restaurant at the top, there looked to be a fella layer out in the road having CPR. If anyone knows who it is, best wishes to him, hope he pulls through. Didn't look good though

if he played every game this season I don't think he would score 10 goals, if you're all happy with him then fine,imo clough will suffer playing along side him.

He is what he is. A target man who did quite well for me today. We do need another striker though and not to play that central midfield pairing. I'd have Spearing in for Danns, who actually didn't do anything today. I'm not a Danns knocker but in that position trying to control a midfield is not best for him

On a side note, coming up Lostock Lane I think it's called, Indian restaurant at the top, there looked to be a fella layer out in the road having CPR. If anyone knows who it is, best wishes to him, hope he pulls through. Didn't look good though

Aye, passed that myself - didn't look good. Loads of cars parked up further up with people having nipped back to help. Not sure if someone got hit or had an "event" in their car - hope they pull through whatever it was  :(

Big plus again was the Prince, looked solid throughout. He will do the business for us at this level. Dervite and Silva also played well.

Then there was our 'midfield', a couple of decent runs off Feeney then hes blowing out of his arse and out of the game, they just don't look fit to me.

Gash penalty.

Huge game next Friday.

We saw that - drove past it looked pretty grim

Mavies invisible. Dervite and Prince utter class. Heskey was ace throughout his 10 minute cameo. Spotted anewman outside The Harvester after the game. Looked happy as Larry.[/quote/]

I thought Davies dos his job. Put himself about won some good tackles. He can't be pushing too far forward because of clough.

How the fuck did you manage that?

I went in argos, footasylum, sports direct, pound world, Smyths and pets at home and was on the m66 about 10 to 6

Parked by Homebase as needed paint and pollyfilla

Popped in after; SAS job mind, in and out in 5 mins; then got in the car and it wasn't moving out that back end of "Middlewood" as my Dad called it today

Parked by Homebase as needed paint and pollyfilla

Popped in after; SAS job mind, in and out in 5 mins; then got in the car and it wasn't moving out that back end of "Middlewood" as my Dad called it today

I was on the club car park and the lads were packing up and going home when i got back to me car.

did notice the queue past burger king and round by Kia.

WW'ers talking up Madine? The barrel is truly being licked!

If clough can work out how to play off him Madine will be a very good player for us.

His finishing is bobbins but he wins most aerial challenges and puts himself about.

Clough's season hinges on him getting on the 2nd ball played to Madine/Heskey.

If clough can work out how to play off him Madine will be a very good player for us.

His finishing is bobbins but he wins most aerial challenges and puts himself about.

Clough's season hinges on him getting on the 2nd ball played to Madine/Heskey.

cloughs season hinges on a new striker coming in. Madine and Heskey = long hard season.

Aye, passed that myself - didn't look good. Loads of cars parked up further up with people having nipped back to help. Not sure if someone got hit or had an "event" in their car - hope they pull through whatever it was :(

Looked in a very bad way. Lots of people had already stopped to help. I wish I knew first aid as I always think I would be rubbish if I was first to a scene like that.

cloughs season hinges on a new striker coming in. Madine and Heskey = long hard season.

To me Madine isn't the problem the rest of the team need to get better at playing off him.

He's a target man, his finishing leaves a lot to be desired granted but he's certainly not a write off already.

Never rated mavies too lightweight and too injury prone goes missing too much! Thought Madine was ok not going to get many goals but a handful we need somebody to play off him for Danns useless sooner Pratley is back the better! Need a striker then we will be fine hats off to the defence look solid! Overall think we will be fine!

To me Madine isn't the problem the rest of the team need to get better at playing off him.

He's a target man, his finishing leaves a lot to be desired granted but he's certainly not a write off already.

Spot on. And it wasn't Madine who wasn't at the races today (penalty miss aside, why did he take it?) it was Zach. I have been impressed with Madine so far we need to learn to benefit from his aerial ability which is very good.

Dervite has looked very solid so far and Prince even though he may make the odd cock up looks much better than we had any right to expect. Need Pratley back though and if he is going to be injury prone a replacement for his presence in midfield