Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham 4 Wanderers 0

burnden

Could I trouble someone for a lift to Rotherham as not one of my mates are going and I need to see the first away win of the season.

I can wait on the exit slip road at the whitefied turn off at whatever time and I am happy to get dropped off in the same way .I am not a zombie(yet)

If you wait on the slip road at Whitefield on Boxing Day asking for a lift to 'New York' you are more likely to end up in Prestwich Hospital than Rotherham pal.

:)

• Site Supporter

Could I trouble someone for a lift to Rotherham as not one of my mates are going and I need to see the first away win of the season.

I can wait on the exit slip road at the whitefied turn off at whatever time and I am happy to get dropped off in the same way .I am not a zombie(yet)

ring me anytime 07980487654 to arrange rotherham .I will pay for the lift and be forever in your debt.

Message Little Whit sure they have a seat left and can sort a pick up pal.

For last seasons mid week game I flew back from Thailand that day and went straight to Rotherham on the train.

Don't think I've ever gone from such a high to such a low when we walked out 4-0 down.

Going M?

I wasn't; not sure now and it depends how the head is when I get up

Anyone know if its pay ont day?

Paid my dues now, ticket and chara so iamin. I coped a look at the blue shirted Brendan's coach trip book showing names of who's going. It's a who's who of utter dickheads!

If GMP are reading this, we are going to a glass blowing factory first en route then a short brass rubbing course before getting to the game. :)

Paid my dues now, ticket and chara so iamin. I coped a look at the blue shirted Brendan's coach trip book showing names of who's going. It's a who's who of utter dickheads!

If GMP are reading this, we are going to a glass blowing factory first en route then a short brass rubbing course before getting to the game. :)

You didn't mention that you were the last to pay