Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Went down, like many pubs. Great pub about 30-20 years ago, a focal point of the community.

Someone bought the building (for £600,000, I think). I'm sure they'll have a plan, but no idea what it i

Think closest one is barnstormers through the golf course, or duke of welly up chew moor

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Think closest one is barnstormers through the golf course, or duke of welly up chew moor

Kind of;

Fanny's

Retreat

Beaumont (in Ladybridge for a more earthy experience!)

• Members
17 hours ago, Spider said:

Bolty, read the morning paper about NK - absolutely nothing has changed mate. Nothing. In fact, Kim is back to his bellicose rantings and missile tests, same as ever. Trump tried, and fair fucks to him, but achieved zip.

Making liberals cry isn't really an achievement. He could have just increased to price of mung beans and made that happen, so again it's not one for the Presidential CV.

Making Clinton go on the Graham Norton show is, again, great for him personally, but won't really bag him a space on Mt Rushmore.

Google SNAP reductions - he's just taken food vouchers away from 700,000 people on/below the breadline. That's something.

:D Impressed you even bothered to respond.

If nothing else, he causes some people I despise to have hysterical fits of pique (no-one on here I hasten to add - I am talking about US celebs and the like) and, for that alone, I am truly grateful.

• Members
15 hours ago, jimmyjoojar said:

Is it any surprise that its the usual suspects (and their fluffer) who gobble up every bit of Trump bullshit whilst conveniently side-stepping his fuck-ups and his embarrassing lack of tact, intelligence and knowledge.

Any coincidence that the same people also seem unable to have a balanced and considered view when it comes to any sort of debate on here too?

angry_trump_supporter.jpg?itok=ei8ch8Vo

:lol: 

5 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Kind of;

Fanny's

Retreat

Beaumont (in Ladybridge for a more earthy experience!)

Last time I was in Bolton, had a good drink in The Kings Head. Not far to walk from Chorley New Rd.

No frills, good ale and bar staff looked after us all night. Had one person basically full-time pulling pints for us. 

1 hour ago, jayjayoghani said:

Last time I was in Bolton, had a good drink in The Kings Head. Not far to walk from Chorley New Rd.

No frills, good ale and bar staff looked after us all night. Had one person basically full-time pulling pints for us. 

Just over in Deane?

Yes we have a walk up there sometimes; most pleasant

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Thought they were bezzies?

They are really. Beautiful friends.

Trump sorted it all, he said so

Like when he said he was building a wall in Colorado. He's trustworthy. Presidential. A beautiful President. 😄

6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You just lost all credibility. You may become no. 9.

I'm broken at the mere thought of it:yahoo:

Surprise surprise....right on cue comes the Australian honorary member of the Bowton Pseudo-intellectual Politics Club.

string-vest.jpg

Edited by jimmyjoojar

47 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

insults which belong in the kindergarten playground.

The prospect of four more years must be crucifying some of you lot?

Says old leather chops making an imaginary numbered list of folk on a football forum.

Four more years my fucking arse!!

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Anyway

why is it ok for Trump to talk to a despot, terrorist maniac, but when Corbyn does it he’s a cunt?

Thorny one.

Perhaps there's a way of doing it?

Quietly, behind the scenes. Not at funerals/events and inviting the cunts into the house of commons.