Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

I also have RW on ignore. For what it's worth if I could just block people on a particular thread I would, but it is what it is.

The simple truth is that RW, and plenty of others on the social media platforms, have long since given a shit what Trump actualy does. We've established that Trump could rape their pets and they'd respond by just offering him a tissue, a high five and a Big Mac.

It's all about scoring a win. That's all that matters. Signing off on a football forum with a string of hahahahahaha's and a warm glow from yet another article posted from the KKK Weekly is what counts.

It's a shame, really. But

It is what it is.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I also have RW on ignore. For what it's worth if I could just block people on a particular thread I would, but it is what it is.

The simple truth is that RW, and plenty of others on the social media platforms, have long since given a shit what Trump actualy does. We've established that Trump could rape their pets and they'd respond by just offering him a tissue, a high five and a Big Mac.

It's all about scoring a win. That's all that matters. Signing off on a football forum with a string of hahahahahaha's and a warm glow from yet another article posted from the KKK Weekly is what counts.

It's a shame, really. But

It is what it is.

And right on point another cockwomble pops up backing his lover and boasting about who he has blocked on a football forum whilst sulking because someone has different views. 

what sad individuals walk amongst us.

hhahahahahahahah 

• Members
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

And right on point another cockwomble pops up backing his lover and boasting about who he has blocked on a football forum whilst sulking because someone has different views. 

what sad individuals walk amongst us.

hhahahahahahahah 

You’re one ‘fake news’ or ‘sad’ away from being him. 
The similarities are uncanny which makes me think you’re on a wind up 

1 hour ago, royal white said:

Sad cunts boasting on Xmas eve about who they have blocked on a football forum 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I feel they may walk amongst the nonces 😂😂

good tidings to one and all! 

4 more years 

I'm amazed anybody has people on ignore on a football forum really

13 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm amazed anybody has people on ignore on a football forum really

I have just got the "Hay fever" sufferers and people who claim to have "Seasonal Affective Disorder" on ignore.  I don't believe the views of people who believe in such ailments should be entertained.

30 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

I have just got the "Hay fever" sufferers and people who claim to have "Seasonal Affective Disorder" on ignore.  I don't believe the views of people who believe in such ailments should be entertained.

Just now, Traf said:

The ignore function has its uses. Particularly for those who are marginally more annoying than a cinder trapped under the door.

😂😂😂