Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A Big Hearty Thank You

Rizlar

• Moderators

Do you mean look down?  :D

look forward, look down

each to their fcuking own

id suggest if all you can do is moan and predict shit, youd be better off with a fresh interest

supporting a football club and not having some optimism strikes me as a numb as fcuk way to spend your saturdays

• Members

Go on then lets hear what over the last few seasons and this one especially has pointed to anything at all that there is to be optimistic about??

As for your suggestion of finding another interest , why would i ? I'm pretty certain i have been following Bolton home and away certainly as long as you have.

No point being a fucking happy clapper when there's not to cheer is there.

• Moderators

I know you have

I just don't know why anybody would carry on if it leads to constant moaning and unhappiness

You've got to believe there's some light at the end of the tunnel otherwise why fcuking bother

Time to stand up and support our club, I understand recent activity haven't been translucent but we need to support our beloved club. I can't attend tomorrow due to an issue at pride park back in the day that I'm not proud of but I'll be supporting BWFC tomorrow. Some might say we've punched above our weight in previous years but BWFC are our club and we need to support that whether in Europe or in the third tier of English football. We need to remember that our club could of gone. PS yes I've had a few scoops but it's hand on heart and I love BWFC.

I'm just going to do what LH does and start concentrating on a fallback "second" team in the premier league.

It's obvious that just supporting our lot is no longer the done thing and we all need a back up team that are on the telly more often.

Therefore, I am, as of now, a Leicester fan.

Foxes foxes ra ra ra.

Now now Spider- I know you dont really mean all that

Fuck them all - we are Bolton and will be forever

The present crop will be shed soon and hopefully a new set of players will bring back pride

COYWM

Any body who thinks lookingbthrough rose tinted glasses it will be Fun in Div 1 is in for a big shock ,

Fun great day out cracking away trip , its all bollocks it will be and it was shit doing it in the 80s /90s, with the odd exception Burnley wrexham and odd cup draw .

We the older lads in our 50s 40s now do forget how grim it was and we did have some real shitters , the one good thing was the Shall wd say altercations with the opposing member of our persuasion, we were all mates growing up together and had each others backs .living and dieing for each other god knows we all have scars to prove it ,

"" The Youth " today are all mouth no trousers shithouses with knives ,,"" ill fucking cut you up you old bastard , you no idea what I can do "" waving a knife around does not make you hard it makes you a twat with two broken arms and a permant limp and speech impedament for the rest of your natural, when your finished with you Ferral Fucking Skip rats .they wont back each other up to the hilt be on there toes the soft cunts .

Yes it will be great wont it prices go up cos its us , etc etc .

Dont why we bothered trying to be a Premier / Leaugue succesfull European team we should never had strived to be successfull we should have just stayed in the lower division COS its a great day out ,

Bollocks ,,, Great Days - Weeks out were in Bulguria Madrid Marseilles and the minor inconvenience of goung to our equals in the Premier League

" From Madrid To Mansfield , " Sounds like a crap version of fools and horses Enjoy it all we will have it for a while

Of course its going to be fun, the football part is just 90 mins in a long day, I have had better trips the last couple of seasons in the championship then what I did in all the seasons in the prem. Theres some crackers to look forward to next year.