Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Members
1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The Nest is good two episodes in.

I’ve never watched Our Girl but Michelle Keegan looks remarkably well for someone running round on a battlefield 

Spot on mate. Ruins it. IED's going off, bullets flying everywhere and she's pouting, pushing her arse and her tits out; made up with immaculate hair.

Delightful lass of course but completely out of kilter with the subject matter.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Spot on mate. Ruins it. IED's going off, bullets flying everywhere and she's pouting, pushing her arse and her tits out; made up with immaculate hair.

Ah, but would anybody be watching if Kathy Burke was playing the protagonist??? 😁

Edited by Steejay

• Members
4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

If she needs anyone to jump on to practice her protective skills or practice the kiss of life then I’m her man. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Steejay said:

Ah, but would anybody be watching if Kathy Burke was the protagonist??? 😁

Just needs re-writing with her being a filthy Arabic lady of the night (which she could carry off OK) servicing the needs of the British forces. Viewing figures would go through the roof :dribble:

Been a quiet day today so chance to catch up with some Curb your enthusiasm.  I'm up to season 7 and I swear it just gets funnier.  There's a lot of Seinfeld references in this season as the delightful Sheryl is playing George's ex wife in a comeback show.

I was a huge Seinfeld fan.  I think Curb has surpassed it now.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Pleased to report gents that I am watching The Immortal (the Ciro Di Marzio movie) with English subtitles on Tea TV. The stream is from Clipwatch.

Trust this helps for those who are Gomorrah fans.

Cheers mucker, I'll be on to that with  indecent haste 👍

• Members
10 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Been a quiet day today so chance to catch up with some Curb your enthusiasm.  I'm up to season 7 and I swear it just gets funnier.  There's a lot of Seinfeld references in this season as the delightful Sheryl is playing George's ex wife in a comeback show.

I was a huge Seinfeld fan.  I think Curb has surpassed it now.

Genuinely think it the funniest show I’ve ever seen. The older I get the more I can relate to Larry. 

The latest series is a proper return to form. Thought s9 was a bit weak but 10 smashes it out of the park. I absolutely love Leon. 

Speaking of comedies, the second series of the new Sunderland Netflix show is up now. First series was hilarious. 

Edited by Kane57

Stick all this yank crap up your jacksies - ITV4 has 'Minder' on a permanent loop...

I've noticed lots of gaps/missing episodes though.

I'd guess their absence is because the writing for Terry in these episodes veered a bit into #metoo territory 😕

Spoilsports - it's part of the show's charm.