Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
17 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Why we using people's names all of a sudden?

Because him and royalwhite don't know how to handle opposing views. Especially when those views make more sense than their own. Going by my experience, it's only a matter of time until he starts mentioning your kids. It's quite pathetic. 

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Because him and royalwhite don't know how to handle opposing views. Especially when those views make more sense than their own. It's only a matter of time until he starts mentioning your kids. It's quite pathetic. 

Can’t handle opposing views? Strange guy you. Just find it weird why people feel the need to lie on a public forum. insecurity? In Need of a attention? 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

Can’t handle opposing views? Strange guy you. Just find it weird why people feel the need to lie on a public forum. insecurity? In Need of a attention? 

Have I called you by your real name? On a football forum where everyone signs up anonymously... Why would you do that other than it being a last resort when losing an argument? Please, explain it to me? I'm really not bothered that you know my real name, just interested in the reason you'd use it here?

Have I called you by your real name? On a football forum where everyone signs up anonymously... Why would you do that other than it being a last resort when losing an argument? Please, explain it to me? I'm really not bothered that you know my real name, just interested in the reason you'd use it here?

Because it sounds vaguely threatening and a bit creepy? In a sort of 'watch it because I know where you live' kind of way? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Because it sounds vaguely threatening and a bit creepy? In a sort of 'watch it because I know where you live' kind of way? 

That's what I suspect, but let's see what royalwhite has got to say. I'm really not arsed, just find it a bit odd and am intrigued by it. 

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Have I mentioned your name? 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

I mentioned it mate.

Ironically....Cheese has mentioned mine several times on here previously but he has conveniently forgotten that fact.

Note how all the left jumped on.....how ironic.

I know that mate but he asked me! Rather ironic as a good 6 month ago he mentioned my name on this very forum. Not that I give a fuck :)

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Does that apply to Cheese mentioning my name several times in the past then ?

I don't know your name mate. I remember we spoke to each other on the phone years ago, but I can't remember if you even told me your name. Certainly never used it on here. 

Just now, royal white said:

I know that mate but he asked me! Rather ironic as a good 6 month ago he mentioned my name on this very forum. Not that I give a fuck :)

Haha...and he reckons folk who mentions name are losing the argument.

He is one fucking whopper isn’t he ? :D

no. Royalwhite used it too. Please explain... 

Fkinell you could have brought it up at the time. Anyway like I said to Miami I mentioned your name many months ago, to which you replied with my name. Madness ain’t it people using names to communicate! Whatever next 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Fkinell you could have brought it up at the time. Anyway like I said to Miami I mentioned your name many months ago, to which you replied with my name. Madness ain’t it people using names to communicate! Whatever next 

5 minutes ago, you said you hadn't used my name, and I certainly haven't used yours. Deary me. 

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Where? I asked a question 

You've said that twice now. Never mind. I get it. End every sentence with a question mark and you have a get out clause. 

Can you now explain why you used my real name in this thread, or are you just going to avoid the question forever?

You've said that twice now. Never mind. I get it. End every sentence with a question mark and you have a get out clause. 

Can you now explain why you used my real name in this thread, or are you just going to avoid the question forever?

SO you lied again.

I used your name as errr it’s your name, like I’ve used it in the past on here (which didn’t cause a problem at the time) and you replied with my name which I didn’t give a shit about.

Now can you answer me this. When you was scamming old people out of thousands of pounds did it feel good? 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

SO you lied again.

I used your name as errr it’s your name, like I’ve used it in the past on here (which didn’t cause a problem at the time) and you replied with my name which I didn’t give a shit about.

Now can you answer me this. When you was scamming old people out of thousands of pounds did it feel good? 

You've lost it mate. 10 minutes ago you denied using it, now you're saying you used it because it's my name.

Now, what's this about me scamming old People? How did I scam these old people? How much did I make, and when do I get to see it? Have you let Miami take over your account, or are you just taking his advice? 

Edited by Cheese