Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, royal white said:

I didn’t, I said maybe you could help. What’s hard to understand about that? 

Could you help? Or do you think he is lying? 

I think he’s got his incidents mixed up and conflated.

As has Widnes. 

Wouldn't call either of them a liar.  

Probably an honest mistake in both their parts wouldn’t you say?

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

I think he’s got his incidents mixed up and conflated.

As has Widnes. 

Wouldn't call either of them a liar.  

Probably an honest mistake in both their parts wouldn’t you say?

What more than once, in the space of a few hours after being told he’s lying?

Theres No honest mistake there, just blatant lies.

I know fuck all about TR apart from what I read on here. So where did that story about him twatting his Mrs stem from? Was it just left wing propaganda? I always was under the impression that that incident had definitely happened but people on here seem to be saying otherwise? Is there any truth to it at all? 

5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I know fuck all about TR apart from what I read on here. So where did that story about him twatting his Mrs stem from? Was it just left wing propaganda? I always was under the impression that that incident had definitely happened but people on here seem to be saying otherwise? Is there any truth to it at all? 

None whatsoever, he was having an argument with his missus and an off duty copper got involved, he ended up in a scuffle with the off duty copper. No assault/attempted murder/acid attack was carried out on his missus.

Just now, royal white said:

None whatsoever, he was having an argument with his missus and an off duty copper got involved, he ended up in a scuffle with the off duty copper. No assault/attempted murder/acid attack was carried out on his missus.

Ah so that's the same incident. I'm with you now. So he has never actually twatted his Mrs then? I must admit that was always part of the reason I thought he was a prick.

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Ah so that's the same incident. I'm with you now. So he has never actually twatted his Mrs then? I must admit that was always part of the reason I thought he was a prick.

If you’re gullible and believe left wing propoganda (see comments by other posters in this thread) then he’s done that and probably a whole lot worse. If you prefer the truth then no he didn’t.

24 minutes ago, royal white said:

If you’re gullible and believe left wing propoganda (see comments by other posters in this thread) then he’s done that and probably a whole lot worse. If you prefer the truth then no he didn’t.

The truth? That’s a laugh. 

2 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The truth according to Tommy Robinson. I don’t think there is anything that I’d regard as less reliable in the world. 

So some left wing muppets say he battered his missus and clowns believe it, no charges, no police reports, no court appearances, no evidence of any kind.....but yes he did it....brilliant 

• Site Supporter
48 minutes ago, royal white said:

According to his own book. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

So some left wing muppets say he battered his missus and clowns believe it, no charges, no police reports, no court appearances, no evidence of any kind.....but yes he did it....brilliant 

We can guarantee, that, despite the apparent lack of evidence, the pair of them know differently.

I'm now convinced that Russians are employing new tactics in their cyber disruption efforts.

That’s the difference with us sane folk and the left.

The left have tunnel vision and only see and hear what they believe, even when shown proven facts.

When faced with facts they use diversionary tactics just like NIC did the other night when he thought he’d played an ace card re the DFLA when in fact it was the left retards who were shouting it.

He gleefully went into a War and Peace epic quote re the right and all the analogies he could think of and pompously pontificate over..what a twat he looked after when I thankfully provided the real story of who shouts those silly childish songs.....hence why he tried to divert attention.

2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Well they don't accuse you of being "right" for nowt

On second thoughts Dave, please explain yourself.

saturdays march was about extremism etc.

Now...is extremism normal acceptable behaviour to you pal ?

Anyone marching in your book is a right winger then or just normal worried folk ?

Cue my footage again of those ladies if required.