Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

What a refreshing change to get a straight answer. Cheers mate.

Still not convinced he's ever "exposed" anything that wasn't already being investigated by the authorities. I had a watch of the Didsbury Mosque video, and he just ranted at some random Muslims about hate preachers who'd previously spoke at the place. Shoving a camera in some random Muslim lads face and saying things like "You lot have been getting away with it for too long" isn't exactly the pinnacle of investigative journalism. What does he hope to achieve by doing that? A full blown confession that they are indeed terrorists and are using the Mosque as HQ to plot their next attack?

And at the end of the day, he IS a convicted hooligan, woman-beater, and fraudster - that's not just a biased impression I have of him. It's all on his criminal record. Not to mention him potentially collapsing a trial against some of these sick cunts, TWICE, just so he could get some attention and donations.

You're right though - I do find it hard to separate him from the EDL lot who follow him around chanting his name (which is odd behaviour in itself). He founded the organisation and sowed the seeds, then darted when he realised it was having a negative affect on his career. You can't be an ex-member of the BNP, co-founder of the EDL, draw crowds of racists everywhere you go, then deny that you're part of the Far Right movement. He revels in it. They fund him. But he's not one of them? Aye, alright Tommy.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. You've obviously got a lot more patience for him than I have. :D

That’s what citaloptram does for you my friend haha

57 minutes ago, Traf said:

If TR could turn down the bellendery a notch or two, more people might take him a bit more seriously.

To be fair he tried. 

He went on question time and good morning Britain was just instantly shouted down as a racist and wasn’t allowed to speak. 

He got banned off twitter in a similar vein.

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, gonzo said:

To be fair he tried. 

He went on question time and good morning Britain was just instantly shouted down as a racist and wasn’t allowed to speak. 

He got banned off twitter in a similar vein.

I think he went too far in his EDL days to regain any real credibility now from the wider public

leopards, spots and all that

if he's had some American History X type epiphany he needs to reconsider his inflammatory approach

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

What a refreshing change to get a straight answer. Cheers mate.

Still not convinced he's ever "exposed" anything that wasn't already being investigated by the authorities. I had a watch of the Didsbury Mosque video, and he just ranted at some random Muslims about hate preachers who'd previously spoke at the place. Shoving a camera in some random Muslim lads face and saying things like "You lot have been getting away with it for too long" isn't exactly the pinnacle of investigative journalism. What does he hope to achieve by doing that? A full blown confession that they are indeed terrorists and are using the Mosque as HQ to plot their next attack?

And at the end of the day, he IS a convicted hooligan, woman-beater, and fraudster - that's not just a biased impression I have of him. It's all on his criminal record. Not to mention him potentially collapsing a trial against some of these sick cunts, TWICE, just so he could get some attention and donations.

You're right though - I do find it hard to separate him from the EDL lot who follow him around chanting his name (which is odd behaviour in itself). He founded the organisation and sowed the seeds, then darted when he realised it was having a negative affect on his career. You can't be an ex-member of the BNP, co-founder of the EDL, draw crowds of racists everywhere you go, then deny that you're part of the Far Right movement. He revels in it. They fund him. But he's not one of them? Aye, alright Tommy.

I think we'll just have to agree to disagree. You've obviously got a lot more patience for him than I have. :D

And he has to lie again! What is wrong with you? There’s help you can get for lying you know 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

And he has to lie again! What is wrong with you? There’s help you can get for lying you know 

You keep repeating that. It doesn't make it true. What are you taking issue with now?

3 hours ago, Cheese said:

His football conviction was for shouting 'Sheep Shaggers' at a group of Newport County fans outside Lutons ground, he has no convictions for violence again any women and he pleased guilty to signing his brother in law's mortgage application so that all the charges against his wife and family would be dropped, you need to look at this thigs a bit more closely if you are going to accuse someone of offences that aren't particularly true

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You keep repeating that. It doesn't make it true. What are you taking issue with now?

Your lies, Widnes has highlighted it for your, however I have no doubt you will continue your obsession with the man and at the same time telling porkies about him! 

Strange guy 

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

His football conviction was for shouting 'Sheep Shaggers' at a group of Newport County fans outside Lutons ground, he has no convictions for violence again any women and he pleased guilty to signing his brother in law's mortgage application so that all the charges against his wife and family would be dropped, you need to look at this thigs a bit more closely if you are going to accuse someone of offences that aren't particularly true

I'm sure you'll be able to pick a few holes in the technicalities of this list, but from a quick google:

2004 - convicted of assault on his partner during a domestic dispute
2005 - jailed for assault and resisting arrest
2010 - charged with assaulted a police officer
2011 - convicted of assault during an EDL march, and given a suspended 12-month sentence for football hooliganism after leading a riot, for which luton town fc banned him for 3 years.
2013 - jailed for 10 months for using a false passport
2014 - jailed for mortgage fraud committed in 2009
2017 - suspended sentence for contempt of court
2018 - jailed for contempt of court after breaking conditions of previous suspended sentence

Salt of the earth is good old Tommy.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Your lies, Widnes has highlighted it for your, however I have no doubt you will continue your obsession with the man and at the same time telling porkies about him! 

Strange guy 

Ok mate.

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

You won’t be told will you, carry on lying and you will believe it yourself!

look what I found.

2018 - Nick AKA cheese found guilty of TDA.

You'll have to enlighten me mate. No idea what TDA is?

I see you're following in your best mates footsteps and getting personal now because you're losing the argument. You'll be calling me Dumbo and mentioning my kids next...

Edited by Cheese

16 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I'm sure you'll be able to pick a few holes in the technicalities of this list, but from a quick google:

2004 - convicted of assault on his partner during a domestic dispute
2005 - jailed for assault and resisting arrest
2010 - charged with assaulted a police officer
2011 - convicted of assault during an EDL march, and given a suspended 12-month sentence for football hooliganism after leading a riot, for which luton town fc banned him for 3 years.
2013 - jailed for 10 months for using a false passport
2014 - jailed for mortgage fraud committed in 2009
2017 - suspended sentence for contempt of court
2018 - jailed for contempt of court after breaking conditions of previous suspended sentence

Salt of the earth is good old Tommy.

2004 - You’ve made that up, he has never been convicted of this crime

2005 – You’ve also made that up

2010 – He was having an argument with his girlfriend (now wife) in the street when he was rugby tackled from behind by a bloke, he filled the bloke in. Turns out that the bloke was an off duty police officer, the judge who sentenced him said he was within his rights to defend himself but he overstepped the mark and used excessive force

2011 – After having spent years trying to get rid of far right groups from the EDL he found that a group called the North East Infidels had infiltrated a march so he called the leader of this group up on stage then headbutted him in front of everybody and told the crowd that far right Nazis were not welcome in the EDL, Luton subsequently banned him at the request of the police

2013 – He was invited to give a speech by an American think tank, when he arrived at JFK he was deported at the request of the British government, the Americans were happy for him to enter the country. TR believed the speech he was to give was too important so he re-entered using his mates passport, sill thing to do I agree

2017 – No question about it, he was stupid

2018 – Conviction quashed

Just because things are on the internet doesn’t make them true, put his convictions into context and they aren’t as bad as they are made out to be

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

2004 - You’ve made that up, he has never been convicted of this crime

2005 – You’ve also made that up

2010 – He was having an argument with his girlfriend (now wife) in the street when he was rugby tackled from behind by a bloke, he filled the bloke in. Turns out that the bloke was an off duty police officer, the judge who sentenced him said he was within his rights to defend himself but he overstepped the mark and used excessive force

2011 – After having spent years trying to get rid of far right groups from the EDL he found that a group called the North East Infidels had infiltrated a march so he called the leader of this group up on stage then headbutted him in front of everybody and told the crowd that far right Nazis were not welcome in the EDL, Luton subsequently banned him at the request of the police

2013 – He was invited to give a speech by an American think tank, when he arrived at JFK he was deported at the request of the British government, the Americans were happy for him to enter the country. TR believed the speech he was to give was too important so he re-entered using his mates passport, sill thing to do I agree

2017 – No question about it, he was stupid

2018 – Conviction quashed

Just because things are on the internet doesn’t make them true, put his convictions into context and they aren’t as bad as they are made out to be

I haven't made anything up mate. Followed royalwhite's advice and used google...maybe not the best thing to do eh?

Strange how all his convictions are a result of him being the misunderstood good guy in the scenario. He's very unlucky to be the victim of so many incorrect convictions. God bless him. By the way, where did you get all that information from? It wasn't the internet was it?

21 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You'll have to enlighten me mate. No idea what TDA is?

I see you're following in your best mates footsteps and getting personal now because you're losing the argument. You'll be calling me Dumbo and mentioning my kids next...

TDA - tickling dogs arses.

you admitted the other day you had one to many to drink so nothing personal.

no one is losing an argument, just 1 person telling lie after lie and now beginning to look even more ridiculous then when this conversation started! 

Please carry on and keep us amused 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

TDA - tickling dogs arses.

you admitted the other day you had one to many to drink so nothing personal.

no one is losing an argument, just 1 person telling lie after lie and now beginning to look even more ridiculous then when this conversation started! 

Please carry on and keep us amused 

Ok mate. :drinks:

Just now, mickbrown said:

To be fair to Cheese it does seem Tommy's being economical with the truth or you may have misquoted the book with a couple of those incidents 

Maybe you can help then and point us to where and when  he assaulted a woman and what his sentence was. 

Or maybe you have been sucked in by cheese’s lies? 

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

Maybe you can help then and point us to where and when  he assaulted a woman and what his sentence was. 

Or maybe you have been sucked in by cheese’s lies? 

Or maybe you can’t read.

I said a couple of those incidents.

Where did I say that one in particular?

Edited by mickbrown