Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Football Lads Alliance

miamiwhite

16 hours ago, gonzo said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/16/west-ham-coach-democratic-football-lads-alliance-march-mark-phillips

How ironic  that 'anti discrimination group' Kick It Out appear to want action taken against this guy for simply walking down the street, are they discriminating against him for his political beliefs perhaps?

Just now, Carlos said:

Why are you using his actual name?

Is it a problem? I called him by his name numerous times months ago and no one batted a eyelid. What’s changed in that time?

Aghhhhhh got it, he doesn’t want people k owing his name now because of the ripping off of old people. With you 

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Is it a problem? I called him by his name numerous times months ago and no one batted a eyelid. What’s changed in that time?

Aghhhhhh got it, he doesn’t want people k owing his name now because of the ripping off of old people. With you 

Should you really be chucking accusations like that around on here?

And naming him? 

What next?

His address?

Just now, mickbrown said:

Should you really be chucking accusations like that around on here?

And naming him? 

What next?

His address?

Like I said it was mentioned many months ago with him mentioning mine, nothing was mentioned then. Is it against the rules? If not then what’s the problem? 

Why would i put his address? 

Just now, royal white said:

What about them? It’s what I’ve been told and I believe it. Instead of filling this thread up with pointless shite feel free to message me 

Why on earth would I want to message you?

So you can tell me more stuff a bloke told you?

No ta  

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Why on earth would I want to message you?

So you can tell me more stuff a bloke told you?

No ta  

I explained above. So not to keep posting on here? You keep asking me questions so why not ask me inbox then people don’t have to read all this shite. If you don’t want to communicate with me don’t ask me questions simples.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, royal white said:

Nothing has changed, I don't read these thread.

I've been in Coventry for the last few days (grim). Got speaking to a bloke today, who to be fair was quite sound for about ten minutes, he mentioned he'd been on 3 FLA marches (I thought there had only been two), anyway I said why did it kick off at the weekend. His response was that Antifa caused the kick off, but they were pleased as they knew it was coming, and Antifa have been itching for a scrap. He also took pleasure in saying that Portsmouth fans had given them a good hiding (allegedly)

It was all good fun really, but I said surely it goes against what FLA is all about....... He laughed back and said FLA is pretty much about old boys going on the piss and nothing else, it's just handy that hating Muslims is in vogue as it gives him a good excuse.

He's clearly a prick, but saying stuff like that, in a crowded hotel bar doesn't help things really.

Anyway, I reminded him his clubs' ground was know owned by Wasps RU, and he should be more worried about his club having a ground than if Muslims lived here.... And he advised me I'm clearly a paki lover because I come from Bolton

How we laughed. When they then refused to serve him and turfed him out of the hotel :o