Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ifollow

SnoopJohnnyJohn

Has anybody managed to watch a game live on that yet or is it simply a scam?

I don't know about Bolton games, but I did see something on Twitter with fans of other clubs saying it's OK, but with either no commentary....or with the commentary out of sync

I use this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mobileconcepts.cyberghost

Use the internet through the app and it masks your host country and can access ifollow

See, you are alright on here! :D

I'm a well known internet spaz

So....

I download that app on my TV etc

Then get ifollow

Then "play it through" the app?

I'm alright everywhere, people just don't want to know.

In theory yes, I haven't used it to access ifollow yet. What type of phone do you have? There's an android one that lets you beam to your telly (again depending on the telly) so you only need the app on one device.

I'm also useless at all that

Will I need to connect my phone to my sky dish or do I need to buy one of these fire thingys and connect it to that?

You get the NASA app connect to satellite Jupiter 6 and then get a retrospective digitaliser and hey presto your in

I'm alright everywhere, people just don't want to know.

In theory yes, I haven't used it to access ifollow yet. What type of phone do you have? There's an android one that lets you beam to your telly (again depending on the telly) so you only need the app on one device.

i'm an iphone wanker

Was thinking of getting the app on my Samsung Smart Telly?

Or am I being daft?

I use this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mobileconcepts.cyberghost

Use the internet through the app and it masks your host country and can access ifollow

I just clicked to download it and it's in bloody Arabic! Obviously because I am in Dubai, but anyone any idea what to click to get the thing in English? And before anyone starts I have already rebooted the flux capacitor......

I just clicked to download it and it's in bloody Arabic! Obviously because I am in Dubai, but anyone any idea what to click to get the thing in English? And before anyone starts I have already rebooted the flux capacitor......

They do tend to frown on visiting sites selling The Fistmaster 5000 over here,

The irony being it's the second largest "market" for the F5000  -  they love it, and nearly always order with the camel hair fist cover, which isn't sold in to any other markets (I love how Fistmaster make special attachments for specific markets)