Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

Why will no answer about Pritti Patel ? 

I know some people seem to think the leader of the Scottish Parliament is more important to us than the President of America, but how about our Home Secretary? 

There are elections in Scotland in May so if she has done a shit job people can vote her and her party out. That is how democracy works, if the investigation finds she has done something wrong she has to take the relevant punishment, that is how the process works, if guilty and the party takes no action they get judged by the electorate. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Why will no answer about Pritti Patel ? 

I know some people seem to think the leader of the Scottish Parliament is more important to us than the President of America, but how about our Home Secretary? 

There are elections in Scotland in May so if she has done a shit job people can vote her and her party out. That is how democracy works, if the investigation finds she has done something wrong she has to take the relevant punishment, that is how the process works, if guilty and the party takes no action they get judged by the electorate. 

Patel should have gone, I've no qualms in saying that.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Patel should have gone, I've no qualms in saying that.

Exactly and if at the end of this process Sturgeon is found to have broken rules she should go too. If she does not go the SNP will suffer at the polls (as well as the moral side of it). 

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm just glad Priti is still in place, we need a strong home secretary, not some soft shite who panders.

So if you accept strong people can break the rules as you are glad they are in position you can not complain of Sturgeon does the same. The same rules apply unless you are a hypocrite. 

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Jackie bailie is growing on me. 

Baillie is doing an excellent job, she should be the Labour leader. Very calm and collected but thorough with it.

I've even warmed to George Galloway recently, he's doing an excellent job re the tactical voting.

Just now, Ani said:

Exactly and if at the end of this process Sturgeon is found to have broken rules she should go too. If she does not go the SNP will suffer at the polls (as well as the moral side of it). 

Yep, that seems fair.

All elected officials should be held to a standard. I'm just not 100% on the facts in the SNP stuff but I'll have a read up later no doubt.

2 minutes ago, Ani said:

they're suffering already, her popularity rating has plummeted, and other polls are showing their lead slipping.

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yep, that seems fair.

All elected officials should be held to a standard. I'm just not 100% on the facts in the SNP stuff but I'll have a read up later no doubt.

She has broken more codes than Bletchley Park.

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

they're suffering already, her popularity rating has plummeted, and other polls are showing their lead slipping.

With the elections pending the damage may already be done and that will be reflected if so in the votes. 
Think it might be a bridge to far for me and you really to think George Galloway is anything but a cunt though ! 

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

With the elections pending the damage may already be done and that will be reflected if so in the votes. 
Think it might be a bridge to far for me and you really to think George Galloway is anything but a cunt though ! 

Talk of the election being suspended for a few months now. Never been a lover of Galloway, but his recent work re tactical voting has impressed me.

I care about it as I'm a nice guy and don't want Esco to leave the lovely area he loves, and also it will rattle London Wanderer despite his protestations about not loving Nicola wink 😉 💣🐑

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Talk of the election being suspended for a few months now. Never been a lover of Galloway, but his recent work re tactical voting has impressed me.

I care about it as I'm a nice guy and don't want Esco to leave the lovely area he loves, and also it will rattle London Wanderer despite his protestations about not loving Nicola wink 😉 💣🐑

Thanks mate. That’s spot on 🥳

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

But Esco is a cunt thought everyone agreed on that ? Including Esco. 

1 minute ago, Ani said:

But Esco is a cunt thought everyone agreed on that ? Including Esco. 

Of course I am. It doesn’t mean that I don’t matter. Cuntslivesmatter. Equality is the order of the day ani. 

doesn’t mean my wonderfully happy life and incredibly high quality and standard of living should be affected in any way does it?

4 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Please read back, I've not asked for her to go, but she has blatantly lied, I've been asking the question to others.

I'm backing Patel, because I thought their was a smear campaign against her behined the scenes,  amongst the advisory office she walked in to, it was pretty obvious they didn't like change, she fought back and stood up to them, now Sturgeon may have be in the same boat, although doubtful, unfortunately she's been caught red handed telling porky jock pies.

Patel they commissioned an independent review which came up with findings and recommendations that the Govt ignored because it suited them. The review into what Sturgeon has or has not done is not over so taking any action now is ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Of course I am. It doesn’t mean that I don’t matter. Cuntslivesmatter. Equality is the order of the day ani. 

doesn’t mean my wonderfully happy life and incredibly high quality and standard of living should be affected in any way does it?

I would deny you nothing. Especially your cunt status. 

Just now, Ani said:

Patel they commissioned an independent review which came up with findings and recommendations that the Govt ignored because it suited them. The review into what Sturgeon has or has not done is not over so taking any action now is ridiculous. 

Made ridiculous I may add by the constant blocking of evidence by Sturgeon's lot, plus when it eventually is released,  it is redacted to fuck.

Absolutely farcical