Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

That if this was happening in the Tory party you would give a fuck. 

It is UK politics after all, why would you not give a fuck, if the SNP collapse the whole landscape of politics in the UK changes.

Thats not a point, it's a supposition.

Does the SNP collapse altogether without either of them? I suspect not.

Amazing that people do not give a fuck about a politician that has little or no impact on them.

Not as amazing as the people who seem to give a fuck were not up in arms when Pritti Patel was had up. 

But mostest amazingest thing of all is these same people accusing others of political bias. 
Just imagine the uproar if Sturgeon missed a press conference. 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

Okay. 

Should Sturgeon be sacked ?

Do not know enough about it, I think the idea of an inquiry is that you get all the facts and then decide. Why would she be sacked before the inquiry ? Do you think if she is found to have broken ministerial code she should be or during the pandemic let it go ? 

31 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

They dont give an actual fuck on here mate, seems they aren't interested, unless its Bojo, Trump or Moggy 🤓

Which is fair enough - I have about as much interest in Scotch politics as I have in small parish councils in Cornwall

5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Okay. 

Should Sturgeon be sacked ?

I don't  know, I have no idea what she has or hasn't done  -  if she's sacked or not, I'm not sure it'll make much difference to me. It's like those people who were outraged by Cummings driving to a castle, or those who seem to be outraged by everything Sadiq Khan does, even though they don't live anywhere near London - it's just ridiculous. It seems folk just want other folk to have an opinion on something - it's actually OK not to be bothered isn't it?

38 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

They dont give an actual fuck on here mate, seems they aren't interested, unless its Bojo, Trump or Moggy 🤓

Tbh I don’t give a fuck

week off nothing to do so watching sky news😀

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, DazBob said:

He might give a a fuck about Trump because he was the most important man in the world.  Sturgeon probably doesn't register with him.

I'm also in the don't give a fuck camp too :)  Maybe I should, I dunno.  But I don't.

I'd say sturgeon is likely to have more of an impact on us that Trump did. Quite a bit more.

44 minutes ago, Ani said:

Amazing that people do not give a fuck about a politician that has little or no impact on them.

Not as amazing as the people who seem to give a fuck were not up in arms when Pritti Patel was had up. 

But mostest amazingest thing of all is these same people accusing others of political bias. 
Just imagine the uproar if Sturgeon missed a press conference. 

Sturgeon left a 4 nations covid meeting to do her daily propaganda show on the BBC.

This week, she said on Monday that she wanted to leave the inquiry early scheduled for today to attend the 4 Nations meeting......hmm......today's farce by her clearly shows why.

And she didn't do her daily briefing on Monday.....no doubt busy being coached for today. 

12 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm no political expert, as are most on here, but you can bet your bottom dollar that if this was another certain political party, they would have something to say on the matter.

I think you're a little off with this one, not knowing enough isn't some tactit appeasement. I'm no fan of any nationalist party.

If this was the govrnment of the UK, I'd certainly take more of an interest and have a view on that.

What your driving at - its mistaken.

26 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'd say sturgeon is likely to have more of an impact on us that Trump did. Quite a bit more.

If I cared about her/the situation I'd probably know this already.  But I don't.

18 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm no political expert, as are most on here, but you can bet your bottom dollar that if this was another certain political party, they would have something to say on the matter.

Should Pritti Patel the Home Secretary of the UK have resigned when a inquiry found she broke the ministerial code ? You are accusing others of being hypocrites so assume you will say yes ? 

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm amazed at how many state she is nothing to do with us, last time I looked Scotland was part of the UK and they took part in the last General Election, and Bunter Blackford racks up in parliament (in a suit in his front room via video link) and asks for more money from the Government of the day and he wants independence 🤷‍♂️

Excatly mate, they're the third party aren't they and the ones who want to break the union.

Very important factors indeed, but they don't have a loud mouth orange faced leader or one one with funny hair.....just a lying little rug munching dictator.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

It seems there is some sort of correlation between the people who are super het up about the SNP and those over Biden.

How very surprising.

And an equally surprising correlation of those het up against the Tories and Trump.

Just now, miamiwhite said:

And an equally surprising correlation of those het up against the Tories and Trump.

Also not everyone who has an issue with the conduct of the first minister of Scotland who is a member of the snp gives a hoot about Biden. So it’s a quite misleading statement as well 🤪

Just now, Escobarp said:

Also not everyone who has an issue with the conduct of the first minister of Scotland who is a member of the snp gives a hoot about Biden. So it’s a quite misleading statement as well 🤪

Not really. Go on, have a think. Try it, you might even like it.