Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

12 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Ani is a cunt as well. Who wears asda suit jackets 🥳 and loses days when he goes out on the piss 

Cheeky Cunt  - Boundary Mills ( larger gentlemen's section) 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I’m watching it mate it’s priceless. Jackie baillley is fantastically forensic.  Imagine coming home To that with an empty wage packet and trying to expalin it away mate 😂😁😎

Watched the last 30 mins or so - she actually looks like she's been holding up pretty well to me. Was there much that's likely to skewer her from earlier in the day?

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Watched the last 30 mins or so - she actually looks like she's been holding up pretty well to me. Was there much that's likely to skewer her from earlier in the day?

Apart from The fact she’s clearly lied possibly not 🧐😎

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, DazBob said:

If I cared about her/the situation I'd probably know this already.  But I don't.

Question then- why so bothered about Trumpian exploits?

If you're not bothered about the situation in the UK with regard to Scottish independence and any potential impacts, then surely some fat twat 8000 miles away, with a brief 4 year spell of cuntism wouldn't be of any concern at all.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Ani said:

So if you accept strong people can break the rules as you are glad they are in position you can not complain of Sturgeon does the same. The same rules apply unless you are a hypocrite. 

The Patel issue is interesting, as was said at the time, given the details in the report she should have resigned.

It is possible she offered to do so (we don’t actually know) but Boris refused to get rid (so may have said don't resign as I want to keep you).

Either way, under the convention, she should have gone.

There were also suggestions that individuals in the civil service weren't exactly playing ball- iirc there were vague suggestions and questions on here over whether some issues over racism towards her had reared their head.

Sometimes wonder if things were brushed over a little to avoid more scrutiny.

The Scottish issue is on a different level, the ministerial code issue is one thing- I don't see her resigning- however the suggestions are that she/the government actually abused/utilised the legal system to facilitate a criminal prosecution of salmond.

The crown office being complicit in the action (all there in Miami's affidavit) would be a shocker, and is surely something the police would have to look into.

The outcome of this inquiry, and any subsequent actions could be huge.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Its definitely okay to not be bothered, but it's the reason why they aren't bothered, and that reason being "it doesn't affect me, so I'm not arsed" ... yet they are bothered about other things that don't affect them, just a slight bit of hypocrisy going on.

Dunno about anyone else but my stance on trump wasn't to do with politics, I've little to no interest in most things political, particularly US 

But you couldn't help but have an opinion when a massive cunt like him lands the top job and then becomes the centre of the "world's" attention for a few years 

Nowt to do with left or right for me, it's all about the measure of the man, and it wasn't hard to see trump was the worst example of a person and president 

Likewise, if you like him as many on here do, it can't be to do with politics, though you might have liked his policies

He wasn't even a politician

Don't know or care about Sturgeon, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite

59 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Question then- why so bothered about Trumpian exploits?

If you're not bothered about the situation in the UK with regard to Scottish independence and any potential impacts, then surely some fat twat 8000 miles away, with a brief 4 year spell of cuntism wouldn't be of any concern at all.

No real reason really. I just never thought it right that such an imbecile could have so much power.

Never really bothered me that much tbh.

18 minutes ago, Zico said:

Dunno about anyone else but my stance on trump wasn't to do with politics, I've little to no interest in most things political, particularly US 

Be careful there will be a Zico’s donald trump thread post count incoming mate from the thread police 😎

Edited by Escobarp

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

You obviously missed all her lies and the bit where her mate Fabiani who was convenor had to give her a break before she burst into tears 😂 😄 🤣 

She had the nerve to say she forgot a meeting yet recounted every single detail of said meeting....couldn't script it.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Be careful there will be a Zico’s donald trump thread post count incoming mate from the thread police 😎

Oh i contributed, mainly to point out what a cunt he was to those who championed him 

I'm no Tommy Robinson fan either but I bet am high up on that one too 

Bring it on thread police

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Zico said:

But you couldn't help but have an opinion when a massive cunt like him lands the top job and then becomes the centre of the "world's" attention for a few years 

Nowt to do with left or right for me, it's all about the measure of the man, and it wasn't hard to see trump was the worst example of a person and president 

Likewise, if you like him as many on here do, it can't be to do with politics, though you might have liked his policies

He wasn't even a politician

Don't know or care about Sturgeon, but that doesn't make me a hypocrite

Spot on.

Scotland vs America isn’t even a contest.

We all know Scotland have just been palmed off with a few quid for their own parliament and some fancy new titles, but in reality the power lies in london.

Trump, on the other hand, was in a position of genuine influence and therefore mattered a great deal more.

I find Sturgeon irritating but just don’t have enough interest in her to watch for long enough to get as upset by her as Miami and Esco. 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Spot on.

We all know Scotland have just been palmed off with a few quid for their own parliament and some fancy new titles, but in reality the power lies in london.

Trump, on the other hand, was in a position of genuine influence and therefore mattered a great deal more.

I find Sturgeon irritating but just don’t have enough interest in her to watch for long enough to get as upset by her as Miami and Esco. 

Upset ? Haha, what a dick you really are.

It is known as corruption, plain and simple.....a kangaroo court style inquiry, with the carefully selected convenor being a woman close to Sturgeon, the same convenor sacked by Alex Salmond.

If you care about maintaining the Union, you should take more notice in this instead of being a mouthpiece against some prick thousands of miles away.

The camera doesn't lie.....for those unaware, the woman with Wee Nippy is the convenor, Linda Fabiani.....and boy, did she protect her friend today.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Spot on.

Every constituency in the UK has an mp, so that members of the public get equal representation. Except, that because of population growth in some areas (predominantly England) many constituencies now have far more people in them than they are supposed to (should be modified and extra seats added) which in effect means that England's population has a lower degree of representation. 

This clapped out old phrase that decisions are made away from wherever (Scotland, Wales, North Eastern England etc) doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

They could put the UK parliament in fucking Edinburgh, the decisions made would be the same.