Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

6 hours ago, kent_white said:

Wrexham seem to think it was a prearranged scrap with Bolton? Have I missed something?

http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115778-wrexham-top-10-uk-trends-evening-5.html

I was in Manchester yesterday,  saw the aftermath and it was nothing to do with Bolton whatsoever.

It was a 20 a side from Oldham and a few of their mates round the back of the Wetherspoons next to St Peter's Square.  Wasnt prearranged,  as both sides were drinking but drank too much.

The majority of the Wrexham lads are as bemused by it as anyone.

The lad who did the original video, did another after to explain he'd been given false info re the first one.

Like I say, fuck all to do with our lot and nothing to do with the cenotaph where 150 ve6s and paras were all day, and behaved perfectly.....that's in the MEN by the way.

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I was in Manchester yesterday,  saw the aftermath and it was nothing to do with Bolton whatsoever.

It was a 20 a side from Oldham and a few of their mates round the back of the Wetherspoons next to St Peter's Square.  Wasnt prearranged,  as both sides were drinking but drank too much.

The lad who did the original video, did another after to explain he'd been given false info re the first one.

Like I say, fuck all to do with our lot and nothing to do with the cenotaph where 150 ve6s and paras were all day, and behaved perfectly.....that's in the MEN by the way.

Do you mean the Paramount? That’s the nearest Wetherspoons I can think of to St Peter’s Sq

edit; actually there’s another one the other side near china town n all thinking about it 

Edited by jules_darby

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Strange that no one wanted trouble with a load of ex paras eh 🧐

They prefer to pick off stragglers 

wonder if Wigan are lefties as this is their style too ???

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It’s time for me to “tap out” and leave this site to the left wing bullies (ineffective even at that tbf) 

like fuck 👍🏼

Talking of lefty thugs ...have they uploaded the footage of 30 black lads absolutely pummeling a single white bloke  at Waterloo, Trafalgar Sqaure etc ? There's actually several incidents and many videos to choose from if they want to reach for the tapes from their soap boxes.

Amazing that some on here only listen to the MSM isn't it ? 

I'll wait....

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Talking of lefty thugs ...have they uploaded the footage of 30 black lads absolutely pummeling a single white bloke  at Waterloo, Trafalgar Sqaure etc ? There's actually several incidents and many videos to choose from if they want to reach for the tapes from their soap boxes.

Amazing that some on here only listen to the MSM isn't it ? 

I'll wait....

Not interested in things that depict the real story of events mate. You know this 

10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It’s time for me to “tap out” and leave this site to the left wing bullies (ineffective even at that tbf) 

like fuck 👍🏼

Just think of all of the extra hours per day you'd be able to spend doing something more worthwhile.

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Strange that no one wanted trouble with a load of ex paras eh 🧐

They prefer to pick off stragglers 

wonder if Wigan are lefties as this is their style too ???

Exactly mate.

But those two little gangs yesterday had been drinking together most of the day and had mingled with the paras.

It was booze and sniff which fuelled things, was over in no time, ambulances and old bill arrived....then left us to carry on having a lovely peaceful day.....I must be older than my head thinks 😂😂😂

Just now, Escobarp said:

Not interested in things that depict the real story of events mate. You know this 

Very true mate.......I'm bemused how quick certain folk pull up twitter links but say absolutely fuck all when the boot is on the other foot......like I say, I've got all the time now for their responses, and many links to dispel their myths re yesterday 

Out of the 100 hundred arrested.....anyone care to guess the % from the football lads etc ? 

They'll soon quieten down when they know the actual %

• Members
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Very true mate.......I'm bemused how quick certain folk pull up twitter links but say absolutely fuck all when the boot is on the other foot......like I say, I've got all the time now for their responses, and many links to dispel their myths re yesterday 

Out of the 100 hundred arrested.....anyone care to guess the % from the football lads etc ? 

They'll soon quieten down when they know the actual %

Out of interest how do you know who was arrested?

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’s all over the media bbc etc the number and then if you delve deeper you can see posts/articles (how accurate I don’t know) about the make up of it 

Edited by Escobarp

2 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Genuine question

Wouldn’t be a surprise then would it?

Read the rest of the post. Didn’t mean to send unfinished 

Would still be a surprise to someone who hasn’t read the media though  not that I’m being pedantic or anything 🤣

at least that accurately fits the meaning of the word

Edited by Escobarp

1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Just take to the knee then maybe & let them crack on? If you were getting a kicking of a mob & a couple of coppers saw it but thought it would cause more trouble to step in would you think that was good policing? 

You've missed the point. It wasn't a situation where a crime was being committed against a person.

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

It’s all over the media bbc etc 

What specific people and their affiliations, there’s an actual percentage?

Seems to me London was full of cocks both sides, both as bad as each other.

For every video you show from the left mob acting up you can show from the right acting up.

What is interesting is I remember being in London a while back the day after some protests and the Churchill statue, was covered in crap.

Next year it happened again, no mob turned up to protect it and it happened again. 

If you’re gonna be patriotic or outraged At least be consistent 

The protests were with racial undertones at a Period of heightened tension, neither sides covered themselves in glory and neither actions were right. 

Some folks wanted to protest peacefully , some wanted to kick off royally, and it happened on both sides. 

Just now, Rudy said:

What specific people and their affiliations, there’s an actual percentage?

Seems to me London was full of cocks both sides, both as bad as each other.

For every video you show from the left mob acting up you can show from the right acting up.

What is interesting is I remember being in London a while back the day after some protests and the Churchill statue, was covered in crap.

Next year it happened again, no mob turned up to protect it and it happened again. 

If you’re gonna be patriotic or outraged At least be consistent 

The protests were with racial undertones at a Period of heightened tension, neither sides covered themselves in glory and neither actions were right. 

Some folks wanted to protest peacefully , some wanted to kick off royally, and it happened on both sides. 

As per an earlier post and triggered by your comment above about consistency. 

Where have all the tens of thousands of Non black people outraged by racism been hiding? 

They been protesting in their front rooms for the last few hundred years? Effecting change from afar or have they been mobilized because it’s a popular topic to post on social media and will move on to something else shortly. Same as the lads with the photographs in front of statues and monuments. 

but agree as I said last night the violence is out of hand and needs stopping by effective policing now before many people are killed. Last thing the UK needs is a race war. 

21 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Easy to find fella.

Also easy to see the offfical arrest figures early on, then watch as they grew,late at night.......after the protestors had gone home.....and I'm not Sherlock Holmes 😂

But the left side are moaning again re being kettled in around Waterloo. For obvious reasons and the vicious mob injuries to a single bloke, it would appear they were keen on tracing 20-30 from just one incident.

• Members
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Easy to find fella.

Also easy to see the offfical arrest figures early on, then watch as they grew,late at night.......after the protestors had gone home.....and I'm not Sherlock Holmes 😂

But the left side are moaning again re being kettled in around Waterloo. For obvious reasons and the vicious mob injuries to a single bloke, it would appear they were keen on tracing 20-30 from just one incident.

I was genuinely wanting to know. It was fuckin me off that all the football lads were being blamed for it, utter nonsense but an easy scapegoat

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

I was genuinely wanting to know. It was fuckin me off that all the football lads were being blamed for it, utter nonsense but an easy scapegoat

I know mate, wasnt trying to be arsey or anything.

I'm in a few private groups online who were showing clips of the peaceful people being lifted. Legal observers on hand to give the cards of the briefs, very ironic.

Some of the footage from round Waterloo is gruesome, that poor bloke whose eye was fucked.....not sure if you've seen that one ? Totally on his own and knocked all over by a mob......Really nasty. After they did that...they went for him again....a mob of about 30 stamping all over him before the police arrived.

Rumours circulating saying the old bill were using a dye spray yesterday, then rounding folk up later via that.

That bloke in the choke hold as well, yesterday in the afternoon, that was sickening and a tad sinister.

• Members
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I know mate, wasnt trying to be arsey or anything.

I'm in a few private groups online who were showing clips of the peaceful people being lifted. Legal observers on hand to give the cards of the briefs, very ironic.

Some of the footage from round Waterloo is gruesome, that poor bloke whose eye was fucked.....not sure if you've seen that one ? Totally on his own and knocked all over by a mob......Really nasty. After they did that...they went for him again....a mob of about 30 stamping all over him before the police arrived.

Rumours circulating saying the old bill were using a dye spray yesterday, then rounding folk up later via that.

That bloke in the choke hold as well, yesterday in the afternoon, that was sickening and a tad sinister.

I saw too much turned it off before it ruined my night, I was down Westhoughton and saw a big crowd at the memorial there, walked through no bother stopped and chatted to a few Wanderers.

Some fellas obviously just turned up for carnage  and then everyone got tarred with the same brush