Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

1 minute ago, crawshawbooth said:

i dont want to row with you KENT as you are one of the good guys

i am not

HOW  DO 20 COPPERS TURN UP WHEN  NOBODY ASKED FOR THEIR HELP

i havent seen a policeperson in months

I haven't got a clue. But TR is so high profile that I imagine theyve got a security detail on him all the time. 

Didn't he go there in support of a woman who got slapped for holding a picture of Mohammed up or something?

5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Yeah there did seem to be a small army of them to be fair. Sure he must have been doing something mind. Apart from being English 😁

seriously mate , you are working your nuts off in those wards and thereare people like  dentists on full pay not turning up for work or owt , even  got a pay rise thro this shit

6 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I haven't got a clue. But TR is so high profile that I imagine theyve got a security detail on him all the time. 

Didn't he go there in support of a woman who got slapped for holding a picture of Mohammed up or something?

were 300 guys with their arses in the air outside the French embassy on Friday 

there werent 20 coppers chucking them in a van

not messing about now

does anyone reading this tonight know where Tommy Robinson sleeps tonight

or does that fucking matter whilst you curl up in your warm bed

34 minutes ago, kent_white said:

why is a dick like Tommy Robinson more high profile than you keeping us safe in UK hopitals

43 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Has anyone checked on crawshaw?

I wonder where in his of things to check when sober wanderersways come ? My first things is to check internet history and then to go to gambling sites and bank to check transactions. 
It is strange how often when I drunk I remember to clear internet browsing history. 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

I wonder where in his of things to check when sober wanderersways come ? My first things is to check internet history and then to go to gambling sites and bank to check transactions. 
It is strange how often when I drunk I remember to clear internet browsing history. 

My mate has a terrible (for him but entertaining as fuck for us) habit of buying random shit when pissed. He bought himself one of those Cameo video messages off Karl Kennedy from Neighbours for his birthday. Had no idea who got it for him until he was clearing out his junk emails a week or so later and saw it was himself.

1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

My mate has a terrible (for him but entertaining as fuck for us) habit of buying random shit when pissed. He bought himself one of those Cameo video messages off Karl Kennedy from Neighbours for his birthday. Had no idea who got it for him until he was clearing out his junk emails a week or so later and saw it was himself.

One of my mates got in pissed one night, and decided he wanted to buy a pair of Levis, so onto eBay he went. He woke up in the morning, having remembered what he'd done and thought he'd better have a look at exactly what he'd bought. Imagine he pleasure when he realised he'd bought 8 pairs, and they'd already been despatched. Fortunately they were the right size, and he'll probably never need to buy another pair of jeans again in his life

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not sure if you can be "lifted" in that situation. Just a fine isnt it?

Surely something else went on.

No idea. Here is report I mentioned. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8902855/Tommy-Robinson-arrested-breaching-coronavirus-restrictions-London-protest.html 

Daily Mail. Might be bollocks. 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

It is utter bollocks, he was arrested for having an offensive weapon, which was a battery pack so he was taken to Wandsworth police station and released without charge

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

It is utter bollocks, he was arrested for having an offensive weapon, which was a battery pack so he was taken to Wandsworth police station and released without charge

A battery pack? Any particular type?

Why did he have that in his pocket?