Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

India and Brazil could fuck everything up

There is a religious element to this too. Was chatting to some Hindus last year who were frankly indifferent to it all. Not in a nasty way, but a shrug of the shoulders and "we've got to go one way or another" apparent lack of concern about death sort of way.

Put that into a country with a huge, densely packed population and its a recipe for disaster. 

Just can't vaccinate folk quick enough.

Brazil on the other hand is led by a loon.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Me too, but it's like our Government and Mr Whitty (the man who is running the country at the moment) are crying out for a new variant, you just get tired of all the negative shit.

The majority of the UK as lockdown fatigue, yet these fuckers would like nothing more than to keep us at arms length and dictate what we do.

I guarantee there will be another lockdown and more restrictions, this is only temporary, this is the future.

Nah

I doubt we’ll ever lock down again now.

Restrictions yes, but I suspect around foreign travel.

There really is no need.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Me too, but it's like our Government and Mr Whitty (the man who is running the country at the moment) are crying out for a new variant, you just get tired of all the negative shit.

The majority of the UK as lockdown fatigue, yet these fuckers would like nothing more than to keep us at arms length and dictate what we do.

I guarantee there will be another lockdown and more restrictions, this is only temporary, this is the future.

You need a holiday.

Like Mounts that- absolutely no reason whatsoever that any government would want to restrict its own economy. 

Once folk have been vaccinated, only another nasty variant that gets round the current vaccine would see another lockdown.

And they're already preparing modified vaccines for such an eventuality, just need to get the first lot done and cases down to allow this to come into fruition. 

19 minutes ago, Spider said:

Surge testing is all well and good but it’ll spread regardless.

Surely though we are at a point where vaccines/antibodies are widespread enough for this to only be of slight concern?

All they are doing it just trying to isolate it and identify source. 

all the things people got frothy mouthed about last summer. Now we are doing it everyone is seeing it as some sort of master plan to lock us down again

not you spider but I suggest some folk need to stop watching the briefings and the news 

2nd stabbing complete

Had to queue for 25 minutes which is a good thing meaning plenty of people having it

But not many Asians there which was  was abit concerning considering there were plenty when I had the 1st one.Hopefully it was just a coincidence and not because they are refusing it

20 minutes ago, Spider said:

I'm a team player. It's good for morale if people see me striding into the vaccine centre.

I bet you looked like a young Thor striding into the vaccine centre, with your flaxen locks flowing in the breeze

• Site Supporter
21 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I bet you looked like a young Thor striding into the vaccine centre, with your flaxen locks flowing in the breeze

A gentle hush did descend upon the womenfolk as I swept by

20 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

New varient in India ripping through the place yet they still aren't on the red list.

Seems to be similar to the SA varient that they are already struggling with but showing signs of being like that but on steroids.

All we fucking need. 

The Indian graph looks horrific