Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

25 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Imagine supporting one man so much that you'd storm a Government building because you believe his lies, and you feel compelled to overturn a democratic election. Not a political party - ONE MAN. It's incredible. It's Jonestown on a national scale. Insanity. We send our troops into wars to stop this sort of shit.

Does that make him an inspirational and great leader ? 

Forget the nonsense he comes out with but doubt Kier Starmer would get such support. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Ani said:

Does that make him an inspirational and great leader ? 

Forget the nonsense he comes out with but doubt Kier Starmer would get such support. 

It makes him a great manipulator. Anyone who invests all their hopes in one man is a fucking idiot. That's why he always targetted fucking idiots in his campaigns.

• Members

Just for balance, is it only myself who remembers the mass protests 4 years ago and the constant derogatory attacks since day one of Trumps presidency including blow up effigy's, disgraceful behaviour of the liberal elite in general and the concerted effort by the bent media led by the NY Times?

These fucking lunatics who stormed the building (no doubt comprising elements from such odious fuckers as the KKK, various neo-nazis, imbeciles still clinging to the Confederacy, maniacs like the recent Winnebago bomber and perpetrators the Oklahoma bombing etc.) are obviously not very bright in the first place and allowing them to have weapons is bordering on the insane. Trump is now a democracy denier in my book as the main tenet of a functioning democracy is that the losing side must accept the result (are you listening remainers?).

I am not surprised however that, based on the treatment Trump received from day one, he is one bitter and twisted fuck bent on revenge whatever the cost. He should have gone gracefully into the night but none of us expected that to happen did we?

Be interesting to see if charges are brought against him on 'encouraging sedition' or 'promoting civil disobedience' or similar. Sad state of affairs but the seeds of this were not sewn by only one side. Far from it.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
6 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Waiting for Bolty to storm in whacking democrats with flip flops

Listen, my beardy weirdy leather elbow patched friend. I am on the side of democracy here. Read my earlier post though. The US left has had a part to play in this.

What is a flip-flop and what size of ammo does it take?

Edited by bolty58

• Members
2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Fishing? Oh come.on you can't do Bolty's greatest hits just yet. You'll peak too soon.

You want to make the summer season at the very least.

I see you are still obsessed with little old moi, dahling.

Gratifying.

• Members
2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

He'll be waking up shortly

Is that aimed at me, gimp mask?

You need to check back sonny. Consistently said he's a loon. You can try and stick the 'supporter' label as much as you like (the condescending cunt of the decade needs help - in many ways). It won't work.

Hopefully, when this all dies down, the US left will behave differently and the nutjobs will crawl back under whichever rock they emerged from. I can see a face off between these nutters and someone like the hardcore BLM coming unless sleepy Joe finds a way to cool everything down.

• Members
3 hours ago, Spider said:

Bolty started back-pedalling a few weeks ago.

His Italian hairdryer is going to need a reverse gear after this

:D  A few weeks ago? Do fuck off. You need to go back a few years mate and you will find the evidence.

Which Italian hair dryer? I have four.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
4 hours ago, Carlos said:

Be claiming he’s been fishing from the start, as per.

Eh? WTF are you piling in for? Some of you must have selective memory. No time for the liberal elite and the US left - same sentiment for the extreme right crazies currently discrediting democracy.

Edited by bolty58

• Members
2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Remember when the Trump supporters on here mocked anyone who mentioned the word 'fascist' when it came to Trump and his followers? 

Jimmy-Hill.jpg

You really are an utter dick aren't you.  All Trump supporters are fascists are they?

It's fucking idiots like you who sew the seeds of the kind of BS we are seeing now.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

You really are an utter dick aren't you.  All Trump supporters are fascists are they?

It's fucking idiots like you who sew the seeds of the kind of BS we are seeing now.

You obviously can't read, cobber.

8 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Is that aimed at me, gimp mask?

You need to check back sonny. Consistently said he's a loon. You can try and stick the 'supporter' label as much as you like (the condescending cunt of the decade needs help - in many ways). It won't work.

Hopefully, when this all dies down, the US left will behave differently and the nutjobs will crawl back under whichever rock they emerged from. I can see a face off between these nutters and someone like the hardcore BLM coming unless sleepy Joe finds a way to cool everything down.

Gimp mask and sonny 😀

• Site Supporter
56 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Surely, by now, everyone who supported Trump undertands the concept that "not ALL Trump supporters are Neo-Nazis, but ALL Neo-Nazis are Trump supporters"? Or is it still beyond them?

@bolty58 Do you get it yet?