Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

A bit like Zico the other night saying at least he didn't call them names ........let me have whatever they're drinking or smoking 😄 🤣 

I think most blokes on here could admit to saying something “offensive” about flat dicks. 
However I doubt many on here sniff/stoke young girls hair. 

take from that what you want 

Edited by royal white

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

You know I don't think that, but you clearly said the 'women' whilst forgetting the first woman's comments. Yes or no ?

Ok the first woman has said it made her uncomfortable. She has also said Biden got her support as he was still a better option than Trump. 

You guys trying to make a story of this have said fuck all about Trumps behaviour in last 4 years. 

• Moderators
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Haha, you can't even remember ? Research what you posted yourself and thank me later

Or just tell me? There's been a lot of to-ing and fro-ing on here over the last few days

Go on, give me a keyword to search for or show me one of your screen grabs

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I think most blokes on here could admit to saying something “offensive” about flat dicks. 

Nail on the head mate, absolutely spot on.

The Battlenips thread is a classic example. Spot on too re the sniffing/groping/touching inappropriately......yet some try to defend a creepy old cunt purely because they don't like Trunp, very odd behaviour

1 minute ago, Ani said:

Ok the first woman has said it made her uncomfortable. She has also said Biden got her support as he was still a better option than Trump. 

You guys trying to make a story of this have said fuck all about Trumps behaviour in last 4 years. 

Survivors guilt 😉

1 minute ago, Ani said:

is that a yes then ? I think it is but would like you to clarify 😃 

5 minutes ago, royal white said:

OK, I will. You haven't got a point, you're a little sore and you're not the sharpest tool in the box.

On 07/11/2020 at 20:46, ZicoKelly said:

Dunno

Biden never called them a piece of ass or said he'd probably date them if they weren't his daughter

Why did it take him so many years?

No idea 

Plenty decent politicians never make it to the top job

Yet Reagan and Trump did, that's America for you

Just for you son, must have been some good shit you were tooting on

Thank me later 😉 

9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

OK, I will. You haven't got a point, you're a little sore and you're not the sharpest tool in the box.

Point is it’s pretty hypocritical when we are slagging a bloke for something what many on here have probably said (or words to that effect) or more than likely much worse. 

But when  JB’s odd actions (which they are) are questioned, the likely bunch reply with “but what about Trump” 

Edited by royal white

• Moderators
Just now, miamiwhite said:

Just for you son, must have been some good shit you were tooting on

Thank me later 😉 

Righto, i actually found a post on page 40 referring to name calling and presumed you meant that so thanks for clearing that up

I don't think Biden is being sexual in what he's doing, I've met touchy feely people before, it's odd but never felt they wanted to bum or finger me

You, RW etc seem to be making on its sexual and using it as a stick to beat him with

But at the same time don't seem arsed that Trump spoke about about his own daughter in a sexual way

Unless you are and are saying they are as bad as each other?

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

Righto, i actually found a post on page 40 referring to name calling and presumed you meant that so thanks for clearing that up

I don't think Biden is being sexual in what he's doing, I've met touchy feely people before, it's odd but never felt they wanted to bum or finger me

You, RW etc seem to be making on its sexual and using it as a stick to beat him with

But at the same time don't seem arsed that Trump spoke about about his own daughter in a sexual way

Apology accepted.

I'm making it out as very odd and creepy behaviour, which it is, clear and simple.

Whether it's him or Trump, both of the daft old cunts in their position of power should cease it immediately/should have done years ago....it would definitely make life quieter on here.

Re Trump, he's history now and I shall refer you to the point RW made above when anybody 'dares' to mention  Biden's actions. 

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Sorry but when have I mentioned sexual?