Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Honesty I haven't been paying attention the last week, was okay about Biden becoming President, in fact I really couldn't give a fuck but like to keep an eye on world affairs and the like, I heard he was a bit creepy, but thought here we go, social media goes into overdrive to tarnish the poor fucker before he even takes his seat in the oval office, then you watch some of this stuff, its Weinstein-esque, but some thinks it's okay or a bit odd, you can fuck right off, it is creepy and sleazy as fuck, and anyone who says otherwise can fuck right off. 

I agree.

Glad the Don has gone, and this mon appears more conciliatory. However that's a different story.

He simply looks creepy.

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Honesty I haven't been paying attention the last week, was okay about Biden becoming President, in fact I really couldn't give a fuck but like to keep an eye on world affairs and the like, I heard he was a bit creepy, but thought here we go, social media goes into overdrive to tarnish the poor fucker before he even takes his seat in the oval office, then you watch some of this stuff, its Weinstein-esque, but some thinks it's okay or a bit odd, you can fuck right off, it is creepy and sleazy as fuck, and anyone who says otherwise can fuck right off. 

You base your views on the video you posted ? 

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Don't try and put those words in my mouth you clown

You called him a kiddie groper, then posted a video compilation of him touching kids that tried to make out he's a nonce, what else did you mean?

Just now, Mr Grey said:

And a few other doing the rounds, that was enough for me.

Unless they are fave news and they have been doctored, but they look real to me.

Not doctored but what is the context ? 
Take the one at the start of the video it looks bad. But then in the video the woman explains he is a close friend supporting her. 
He has been doing the rounds for years and is clearly very touchy and as I keep pointing out he said last year that he has to be more respectful of others space. 
The video you posted has maybe 4 or 5 examples from 40 years. One is explained maybe with digging others would too. Ask yourself why these videos neglect to show him hugging adult males ? It is because it does not fit the whispering narrative. 
Have we really reached the stage where a bloke showing affection to kids deserves to be branded a pedo ? A crime most of us would happily cut his balls off for ? 
someone calls some on the right a racist and people rightly get annoyed but calling someone a pedo based on the evidence is fucking bollocks. 
He has had I think 8 complaints from women in his career. All about not respecting personal space. Only one has made any sexual allegations and they are not proven. Look them up. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Ani said:

See above. My fingers are tired 😂🤣

I have done. Still not the point. I'm not really arsed about the politics. 

Maybe he's cut from older cloth, but it doesn't look good. No one is saying that it automatically means he's a paedophile (except Trump maybe).

You stated above that he's acknowledged he needs to give people more space- he therefore recognises there's an issue, and he must rectify it now he's got the gig.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, kent_white said:

The Joe Biden footage reminds me a bit of this. It is weird. Not saying he's a nonce but it is weird.

I dont think he is at all. But it is indeed weird.

Nowt he can do about what's out there now, but can certainly be more thoughtful in future. 

Doesn't need further distraction from his difficult reunification job.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I dont think he is at all. But it is indeed weird.

Nowt he can do about what's out there now, but can certainly be more thoughtful in future. 

Doesn't need further distraction from his difficult reunification job.

But but but Trump said grab them by the pussy 

36 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

You called him a kiddie groper, then posted a video compilation of him touching kids that tried to make out he's a nonce, what else did you mean?

Stop trying to defend his freakish behaviour. You started a thread on him calling him a nonce FFS.

• Site Supporter

Do you remember, right, when Trump spent loads of time with Jeffrey Epstein, right, who was a convicted sex offender of underage girls? Eh? Eh?

I mean, no one said Trump did anything, right, but do you remember all the parties they attended together? I mean 2+2=4 right? Eh? Eh?

#TeamEpsteinTrump

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Do you remember, right, when Trump spent loads of time with Jeffrey Epstein, right, who was a convicted sex offender of underage girls? Eh? Eh?

I mean, no one said Trump did anything, right, but do you remember all the parties they attended together? I mean 2+2=4 right? Eh? Eh?

#TeamEpsteinTrump

Also remember when Trump at a press said he wished Ghislaine Maxwell well