Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 2020 USA Presidential election

Rudy

5 minutes ago, Spider said:

Do you remember, right, when Trump spent loads of time with Jeffrey Epstein, right, who was a convicted sex offender of underage girls? Eh? Eh?

I mean, no one said Trump did anything, right, but do you remember all the parties they attended together? I mean 2+2=4 right? Eh? Eh?

#TeamEpsteinTrump

Trump was one of the few potential witnesses who fully complied with the Epstein investigation. 

This not a race to the bottom. 

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Stop trying to defend his freakish behaviour. You started a thread on him calling him a nonce FFS.

Ok

Put it this way

Bidens behaviour is subjective, you can interpret how you like, invasion of space or nonce, but there's nothing concrete to suggest he's sexual about it, it's how you choose to interpret it, say what you see, I'm not defending it, but i dont think it's enough to demonise him

Trumps isn't, he sexualised his own daughter in an interview, more than once, he called her a peice of ass and said he'd date her if she wasn't his own daughter

Now that's freakish

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Ok

Put it this way

Bidens behaviour is subjective, you can interpret how you like, invasion of space or nonce, but there's nothing concrete to suggest he's sexual about it, it's how you choose to interpret it, say what you see, I'm not defending it, but i dont think it's enough to demonise him

Trumps isn't, he sexualised his own daughter in an interview, more than once, he called her a peice of ass and said he'd date her if she wasn't his own daughter

Now that's freakish

Did I say there was anything sexual about it ? I've repeatedly said it is very odd and freakish, something like Ani has said Biden himself admits he needs to change.

I'll ask you this being a parent like myself......if someone relatively a stranger, was touching your child like Biden was with those kids, would you be happy with it ? I know I certainly wouldn't be a happy father 

2 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I think the problem is that some on here think some of us have an ulterior motive for bringing up creepy Joe's ODD antics, we are just being bitter because of a Trump defeat/Biden win, like you say, you didn't start the thread, just contributed to it.

I asked the same question to NiC, he gave a politicians answer.

The blokes a creepy pervy fucker and he's gonna be running America, goes with the territory I suppose, Americans are mad as fuck, I can see Harvey Weinstein running when he gets out of the clink, probably get in as well.

Exactly mate, as I've asked a couple of posters just now, take politics out of it and put themselves in the parent's position, they'd soon be snotting the dirty old creep.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Did I say there was anything sexual about it ? I've repeatedly said it is very odd and freakish, something like Ani has said Biden himself admits he needs to change.

I'll ask you this being a parent like myself......if someone relatively a stranger, was touching your child like Biden was with those kids, would you be happy with it ? I know I certainly wouldn't be a happy father 

so where is the video of the father give Biden a good shoing, because I'm sure that if you or I thought that it was out of order then that what would happend.

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

so where is the video of the father give Biden a good shoing, because I'm sure that if you or I thought that it was out of order then that what would happend.

Piss off. You know full well money talks where you live, get a grip of yourself