Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

It’s blatantly obvious it’s deliberate. No excuses to cause widespread starvation & bomb on the scale they have. Whether that will labelled as genocide in court we’re yet to see. But they’ve accepted there’s a strong case to go by.

As a point of accuracy. I know SA has submitted a request. What is your evidence of a ‘strong case’?

Not trying to trip you up. Just a genuine question.

13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You'd expect after a few hundred kids were killed, they'd think "maybe we need to re-consider this tactic?". After thousands are killed, it's simply beyond the scope of 'collateral'. They haven't dropped a nuke. This has been going on for 5 months. And they definitely have the equipment to carry out surgical strikes.

Your surgical strikes go out the window when then baddies start using kids as shields 

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Your surgical strikes go out the window when then baddies start using kids as shields 

They haven't been carrying out surgical strikes. And even if that was the case, what do you do then? Just carpet bomb everything within a mile of your target?

Just now, Cheese said:

They haven't been carrying out surgical strikes. And even if that was the case, what do you do then? Just carpet bomb everything within a mile of your target?

Or do you just let Hamas carry on sending bombs over to Israel? 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Or do you just let Hamas carry on sending bombs over to Israel? 

What bombing capability do Hamas have? Genuinely interested.

23 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

As a point of accuracy. I know SA has submitted a request. What is your evidence of a ‘strong case’?

Not trying to trip you up. Just a genuine question.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/jan/13/south-africa-israel-genocide-the-hague

If it wasn’t substantial then it would have been thrown out. Time will tell.

8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/jan/13/south-africa-israel-genocide-the-hague

If it wasn’t substantial then it would have been thrown out. Time will tell.

No it wouldn’t. The ICJ have  an obligation to listen to any application by member countries. Let’s wait and see. Perhaps if would be better not to throw around genocide accusations until they have been investigated.

Edited by BobyBrno

• Site Supporter

Stupid cunts should have thought about their true fighting capability before they launched a terrorist attack and thousand of rockets.

Insinuations that Israel shouldn't use their superiority against the little guy.

Utterly stupid. 

Hamas are simply sub human scum, who don't give a fuck about anyone other than their own warped ideology to wipe out Israel and Jews.

They deserve eradicating.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Stupid cunts should have thought about their true fighting capability before they launched a terrorist attack and thousand of rockets.

Insinuations that Israel shouldn't use their superiority against the little guy.

Utterly stupid. 

Hamas are simply sub human scum, who don't give a fuck about anyone other than their own warped ideology to wipe out Israel and Jews.

They deserve eradicating.

They do indeed. But do thousands of innocent children deserve wiping out in the process?

2 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They (& 35,000 innocent people) deserve eradicating.

And this response will only create more extremists.

Phillip Larkin’s poem comes to mind here- To those whom evil is done, do evil in return.

5 minutes ago, Cheese said:

They do indeed. But do thousands of innocent children deserve wiping out in the process?

Whats the plan of action then field Marshal Cheese? Just sit there and let Hamas bomb them? 

6 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

And this response will only create more extremists.

Phillip Larkin’s poem comes to mind here- To those whom evil is done, do evil in return.

That’s a shit edit. Delete it.

35 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

No it wouldn’t. The ICJ have  an obligation to listen to any application by member countries. Let’s wait and see. Perhaps if would be better not to throw around genocide accusations until they have been investigated.

Palestinians in Gaza are subjected to relentless bombing wherever they go. They are killed in their homes, in places where they seek shelter, in hospitals, in schools, in mosques, in churches and as they try to find food and water for their families. They have been killed if they failed to evacuate, in the places to which they have fled and even while they attempted to flee along Israeli declared “safe routes.” It isn’t just the brutal bombing. Israel has also imposed on Gazans conditions that cannot sustain human life.

Pretty strong case if you ask me. The evidence is there for all to see. So I’ll throw what I want around 👍 The important thing is that we only throw these accusations at the Israeli government and not all Israelis . Even their own citizens accuse them of this.

Why don’t play your antisemitism card? Not used it in a while.

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Palestinians in Gaza are subjected to relentless bombing wherever they go. They are killed in their homes, in places where they seek shelter, in hospitals, in schools, in mosques, in churches and as they try to find food and water for their families. They have been killed if they failed to evacuate, in the places to which they have fled and even while they attempted to flee along Israeli declared “safe routes.” It isn’t just the brutal bombing. Israel has also imposed on Gazans conditions that cannot sustain human life.

Pretty strong case if you ask me. The evidence is there for all to see. So I’ll throw what I want around 👍 The important thing is that we only throw these accusations at the Israeli government and not all Israelis . Even their own citizens accuse them of this.

Why don’t play your antisemitism card? Not used it in a while.

When have I used the ‘card’

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Why would I delete it? You seem triggered?

Ask the mods if you’re offended mate. 

Leave it then. It says more about you than the poster who’s post you edited. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

Whats the plan of action then field Marshal Cheese? Just sit there and let Hamas bomb them? 

No, not at all. Just do your best not to kill thousands of innocent children.