Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fearn Cotton

Rudy

• Members

Just shit. At everything. Just annoys the piss out of me every time I hear her or see her

So to make matters worse I get this in my inbox 

6C44F210-D202-4D7A-B1EE-53EA30CF107F.jpeg.e1d9141353a361849cdc465b3bbccbeb.jpeg

Right I struggle to believe she can walk And chew chewing gum at the same time but she’s wrote a book, but who in their right fuckin mind is paying hard earned reddies to see this fucker at a book launch

Ive heard from a reliable source ( @Youri McAnespie ) she often plays the role of a rotisserie chicken between Eamonn Holmes and Tim Lovejoy

For those who haven’t seen it have a butchers at Charlie Brooker reviewing her tv documentary 

Fearn you are a bastard man get in the volcano 🌋 

• Members
Just now, Youri McAnespie said:

I couldn't give a fuck if she's been fondled by a nonce - as long as she kept her mouth shut or was filled with my nob, I would, she's inked up filth I bet.

ATM everytime

You disappoint me 

• Members
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

As if you wouldn't - see Amanda Holden, I couldn't care less for 'nice personalities' - you just tell them (the likes of Cotton and Holden) "shut the fuck up, don't you fucking look at me!"

Holden I would but would definitely smother her after it 

Cotton. Nope 🌋

• Members
11 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It's not a personality contest, I'd nob her.

Doctor Alice Roberts - currently admiring a bloke with a giant cock on a hill, the filthy mare, or is she a no too, sailor?

Cotton would be like a Shagging a preying mantis who’s been fasting. Probably cut your head off after it while Attenborough watches 

8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Cotton would be like a Shagging a preying mantis who’s been fasting. Probably cut your head off after it while Attenborough watches 

I'd put my foot on her head whilst I bummed her and ring some mates up as backup, remove all potential weapons from her grasp and as soon as we finished the gangbang (strictly no high-fiving or bollock contact) we'd be dressed and off, all chucking down a £20 note to make sure in our eyes she's just a hooer.

Edit: DP would be OK, but only with cupping your balls to prevent bollock on bollock contact - hands touching is just like a fist bump - permissible.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

12 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I couldn't give a fuck if she's been fondled by a nonce - as long as she kept her mouth shut or it was filled with my nob, in her cheek, I would, she's inked up filth I bet.

ATM everytime.

*she is

rocked up to Pulled Apart by Horses tour bus in just a fur coat which she proceeded to drop and invite the whole band swarm inside her mosh pit

they politely declined

*allegedly 

7 minutes ago, Dr Faustus said:

*she is

rocked up to Pulled Apart by Horses tour bus in just a fur coat which she proceeded to drop and invite the whole band swarm inside her mosh pit

they politely declined

*allegedly 

Are they a Bronski Beat cover band? And they totally commit to emulating Jimmy Somerville and that Vicar in every way?

Crap name too, everyone knows it's torn asunder not pulled apart when limbs are tied to horses. Never heard of them but I bet my life they're absolutely awful nu-metal crap, and gay as daisies for not shoving her onto a bunk then queuing up for turns like the grunts in Full Metal Jacket - Cotton would love long time.

Jesus Christo - I looked at 'Pulled Apart By Horses' the music is ear shite, the ugly fuckers all had their tops off displaying torsos like those of twelve years old weaklings and the lead singer had a piercing below his bottom lip, they all had beards, and she wanted them to fuck her? I've gone off her now.

25 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

And child molesters who are/were in the most heinous musical vandals.

(Meaning the Lost Prophets not you and Kent's failed enterprise).

I prefer to think of ourselves less as a failed enterprise and more that we're just really, really underground. 

19 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I prefer to think of ourselves less as a failed enterprise and more that we're just really, really underground. 

I had been at a training swim and like a lazy bastard was at the bus stop waiting for the 501 near The Academy and heard music so thought 'fuck it' and went in. It must've been you. Was good but there was a predatory middle-aged gay bloke circulating amongst the crowd comprised of lads/lasses our age or thereabouts. He approached me and said "I feel really strange tonight..." Well I fucking don't so fuck off. When I left he was rubbing his head on some lad in a Nirvana T-shirt's back, this lad was unaware as he was enjoying the music. It was a strange place The Academy - there'd be different girls behind the bar every week, dunno why they quit so frequently..? (Begins with S - a bearded sex pest).

18 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Brilliant - what a great way of looking at it. All the best bands end in doomed failure. Had some glorious gigs, had some awful ones (the low light being Manchester Pride) We'd had made it if I could tune a guitar, I'm sure of it. The world needed a Boltonian Dinosaur Jr.

We got those gigs at the Academy because one of our mates worked behind the bar. You're right - the owner made all the girls wear really short shirts.

I think she ended up leaving after a couple of months as he was a dirty sex pest.

Happy days (the band, not the teenage girl sex pesting)

He also had Astley's, you know who (not the gay bloke - the owner begins with S) which was even more like a youth club. A woman I worked with at Barclaycard said he'd really sleazed on her daughter at a private party there. She wasn't yet sixteen. He had two skivvys at The Academy - fat bastards, we dubbed them Chubmeisters - they enraged my mate when they acted sleazy and slobby to his girlfriend - we had to physically restrain him lest he launched himself into acts of extreme violence on the pair. He wouldn't quit going on about the incident and being denied retribution for about three months.

• Moderators
On 12/01/2022 at 19:52, Rudy said:

as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought "great, I get to post the Charlie Brooker review again"

but you beat me to it

but that's ok, I get to watch it again

• Members
Just now, Zico said:

as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought "great, I get to post the Charlie Brooker review again"

but you beat me to it

but that's ok, I get to watch it again

It was you who sent it me 

• Members
26 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Are the rest of The Glitter band, The Who, the lost Prophets, The Cosby Show innocent victims or look the other way facilitators? Maybe he groomed Cotton?

Yeah but lost profets were shite 

At least The Who had magic bus, Glitter had rock and roll pt 2, Bill had some banging coogi sweaters