YATESY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it??

The Premier League has announced it will grant applications from clubs to complete transactions after the 1700 deadline today if there is email confirmation from the two clubs involved that a deal has been agreed in principle. The club signing the player must also satisfy the board that the prevailing weather conditions have prevented the signing from being completed by the deadline.

That make it nice a clear :nea:

Guest bwfcdan

The Premier League has announced it will grant applications from clubs to complete transactions after the 5pm deadline today if there is email confirmation from the two clubs involved that a deal has been agreed in principle. The club signing the player must also satisfy the board that the prevailing weather conditions have prevented the signing from being completed by the deadline.

There we go. Ta bob

The Premier League has announced it will grant applications from clubs to complete transactions after the 1700 deadline today if there is email confirmation from the two clubs involved that a deal has been agreed in principle. The club signing the player must also satisfy the board that the prevailing weather conditions have prevented the signing from being completed by the deadline.

That make it nice a clear :nea:

Does this not open it up for the likes of City to offer deals at the last minute, ones too good to refuse then conclude the deal later without the hassel of last minute running around giving medicals

For a club that was struggling to field a team the other week we have added 1 player (2 in, 1 out). Not good enough!

It would appear again that we have highlighted several able replacements most within our tight budget but fail to meet their valuations. We do appear to have more of these failures than most or at least that is how I read it. Anyway 45 mins to go lets hope im proved wrong

It would appear again that we have highlighted several able replacements most within our tight budget but fail to meet their valuations. We do appear to have more of these failures than most or at least that is how I read it. Anyway 45 mins to go lets hope im proved wrong

i'd rather stick with in our budget than spend over the odds on OK players

i'd rather stick with in our budget than spend over the odds on OK players

i agree with what your saying . My point was that half the reported bids were obviouly going to recieve rejections. Im more than happy with young mark davies and Puygrennier? I just feel that every bid we make gets rejected so my assumption of that is that we arn't realistic with our valuations.

i agree with what your saying . My point was that half the reported bids were obviouly going to recieve rejections. Im more than happy with young mark davies and Puygrennier? I just feel that every bid we make gets rejected so my assumption of that is that we arn't realistic with our valuations.

Came from the rag tops, who make things up as they go long so silly people read and belive it