Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SNP - What fun!

Zulu

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Time? What?

I'm just saying your point, it's simplistically stupid pub bore shite.

It's earpiss.

Perhaps we should all run our posts past you for prior approval?

You fucking helmet. 🤣

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

The allegations are linked to a political party.

So I think it may already be.

Unless you think it isn’t?

Im sure there are cases in the courts every day of fraud, with accounts being a bit dodgy. But none of them have their own thread on here.

I think the suggestion was that her arrest itself was polictially motivated

1 minute ago, Zulu said:

Perhaps we should all run our posts past you for prior approval?

You fucking helmet. 🤣

Not at all. But when you post rubbish, do expect for it to be pointed out. And also don't worry Bolty will be along with his usual cut and paste post shortly to give your belly a little rub.

Now, lets see if we can get you actually having a discussion with the grown ups and get away from the this sort of nonsense, shall we? It's a sunny day and I'm sure you have some valid points you'd like to make?

Not at all. But when you post rubbish, do expect for it to be pointed out. And also don't worry Bolty will be along with his usual cut and paste post shortly to give your belly a little rub.

Now, let’s see if we can get you actually having a discussion with the grown ups and get away from the this sort of nonsense, shall we? It's a sunny day and I'm sure you have some valid points you'd like to make?

No. I don’t think I’ll bother having a discussion with you today. I’ve got more important and interesting things to do. These socks won’t pair themselves, you know. 😉

9 minutes ago, Zulu said:

No. I don’t think I’ll bother having a discussion with you today. I’ve got more important and interesting things to do. These socks won’t pair themselves, you know. 😉

Aww, then I will certainly miss your wit and insight.

However, you have left me with that zinger, and for that I am grateful.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Zulu said:

Christ, it’s so easy finding which button to press with you. 🤣

I genuinely don’t know if it’s political, or just another grubby tale of bent corrupt human beings. 

It‘s always worth pointing out that the Conservative Party do not hold the monopoly on corruption however. It comes naturally to politicians of every persuasion. 

Like I say, you don’t seem all to concerned about Boris and his cabal.

However, a Scottish politician (still an innocent one) gets some questions asked and you feel suitably delighted to start a thread about it.

I accept your point about corruption. But the silence from Boris nonces weighed against the feverish noise about a camper van seems pretty imbalanced to me.

So we’re clear, nobody on this thread has in any defended to alleged misdoings by the SNP folks. Which I think is boiling your piss more than usual.

Edited by Spider

• Members
13 hours ago, Zulu said:

Many moons ago (before bobby helmet was on ignore) I found that contemplating the fluff which can form in ones belly button actually came from to be more productive than trying to engage with that particular burgeoning mega brain.

If however, I was in the rare mood to be advised how intellectually inferior I was to the super intellect, I  engaged on the odd occasion and then regretted it.

I even thought about brushing up on my combative skills and applied to Condescension R Us for membership and received a terse response advising that there has only ever been, is and will ever be a solitary member.

8 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Either that, or he sees you for the twat you are too. 
Just saying. 

Oooh, now, now. Someone got out of the wrong side of the sock draw this morning. No need for that.

Basically, he got his pants pulled down everytime he spouted on here over many years, didn't like my little jokes about trifle and beach towel and had a big old huff puff.

There's being condesending and then there's just being right. Bolty just got the two mixed up again. 

• 10 months later...
  • Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Zulu said:

ScotPlod, moving at breathtaking speed, have just rearrested Peter Murrell (‘Mister Sturgeon’) again. 
WTF is going on in that country?

Is he Ireland or UK?

11 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Now charged with embezzlement. I wonder if he’s taking one for the team? Or will his ‘wife’ be getting her collar felt at some point?

'Wife'? Why the inverted commas? I'm no fan of the SNP - I'm glad that hypocrisy of a house of cards is falling by the way.

• Site Supporter

'Wife'? Why the inverted commas? I'm no fan of the SNP - I'm glad that hypocrisy of a house of cards is falling by the way.

My guess would be that all women should look like Barbara Windsor in a Carry On film to qualify as “proper”

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I suspect that there’s a very good chance that it’s a marriage of convenience. But, I think that you knew that already. 😉

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

My guess would be that all women should look like Barbara Windsor in a Carry On film to qualify as “proper”

And you’re rapidly getting out of your depth Spider. 
Again. 😎

2 hours ago, Zulu said:

I suspect that there’s a very good chance that it’s a marriage of convenience. But, I think that you knew that already. 😉

OK, but it's a stretch if you are just spitballing. 

Maybe you just don't like her - politically that's fine, neither do I, but let's not drill things down to daft hearsay.