Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Traffic

gonzo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Supporter
On 11/09/2023 at 21:49, FrancisFogarty said:

They are. Lot's of pubs running a match mini bus. I'm looking at one setting off from the pub at 2:00 for (I think) £5.50 return. Decent pint before and after, and less that the £5.50 I'm currently forking out for shit lager. Mrs Fogarty can drop me off to get the bus and come for me after.

Oh, and I won't be standing freezing my bollocks off while I'm at it.

Further to this, I booked on a pub bus for Saturdays match, cost 5:50.

I got in the pub before one, had a few pints of White Rat at three eighty odd. Bus picked up at 2:00,  picked up at another pub, then dropped off at the hotel. Had a couple in there, got to my seat in good time. 

Picked up from Keoghs after the match and was dropped off back at the pub 5:30 for more White Rat.

There is life after Tyrers after all.

12 minutes ago, FrancisFogarty said:

I got in the pub before one, had a few pints of White Rat at three eighty odd. Bus picked up at 2:00,  picked up at another pub, then dropped off at the hotel. Had a couple in there, got to my seat in good time. 

Picked up from Keoghs after the match and was dropped off back at the pub 5:30 for more White Rat.

Market?

8 hours ago, FrancisFogarty said:

Hulton Arms

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, little whitt said:

dont think 

FF is 

AG 

I can confirm that FF is not AG.

When I saw my arse over the earlier buses I had to find an alternative. I go in the Hulton Arms occasionally so asked about the bus. It was a success so I’m going to go with him again.

Edited by FrancisFogarty

On 25/09/2023 at 22:05, FrancisFogarty said:

They do white rat in the hulton? I sup that in the rat and ratchet in Huddersfield fantastic beer.