Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Did you just become best friends

tomski

Cheers Bob.  Quite like Brewdog Pale Ales -well any PA as it happens but been on the vino since October when I had an attack of gout which is the most painful thing known to mankind and apparently beer is higher in purines which cause it. Fookin’ agony folks.

Missus argued that childbirth is “actually” the most painful thing known to mankind, but I told her getting kicked in the nads is worse on the grounds that I’ve known lots of women who’ve had kids and wanted more but I’ve never met a bloke who wants to get kicked in the nuts a second time.

Anyhoo Bob, always got a fridge full of beer, a wine rack and a drinks cabinet on the go so next time I’m back in England and you’re in  Norfolk where my current house is, pop in. 

Edited by Wanderlust

• Members
5 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Cheers Bob.  Quite like Brewdog Pale Ales -well any PA as it happens but been on the vino since October when I had an attack of gout which is the most painful thing known to mankind and apparently beer is higher in purines which cause it. Fookin’ agony folks.

Missus argued that childbirth is “actually” the most painful thing known to mankind, but I told her getting kicked in the nads is worse on the grounds that I’ve known lots of women who’ve had kids and wanted more but I’ve never met a bloke who wants to get kicked in the nuts a second time.

Anyhoo Bob, always got a fridge full of beer, a wine rack and a drinks cabinet on the go so next time I’m back in England and you’re in  Norfolk where my current house is, pop in. 

Cheers Lusty. Hope circumstances allow it. X

6 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Do a quick Google, there's plenty of blokes want to get kicked in the nuts repeatedly and often pay for the privilege.

• Members
16 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Like that sir. Will be using that one.