Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

WHO'S RESPONSIBLE

Who's responsible?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators
i voted the women.

me and zoe have bought down the fine empire that was wanderersways , just between us

you are a bear, so therefore excluded from said group

I blame the decline in Friday Favourites

Yes, good point well made, but overall I blame the clique as well for making Uncle Northy's resign. The evil bastards.

In fact, bar Friday favourites' sad demise I think this board, in all honesty, has been more humorous over the last 3 months or so than at any previous point in history. The proliferation of How Big Are Your Tits themed japes has been key to this I think.

i never knew this site was full of sexist pr1cks.....

i think you will find that the majority of treads are put on by you men, so they can only be you to blame for starting the crock of st1t that follows..

dont mean to be offences

thats long enough to make my mind up about a few of tha people on here...

and i have been a member longer than that but i just decided to change name and start again....

and who are you to judge me based on nothing????

Christ, you try and show a bit of solidarity with fellow anti-sexists and all you get is cake clod at you.

Well balls to it. I'm seriously considering turning my back on dungaree wearing former comrades and leaving the gender equality movement.

And MY comment was a tongue-in-cheek reply regarding the sexism on here! However, if you're not keen, stick to the sh??tty word association thread where approximately 70% of your posts come from. :D

thats long enough to make my mind up about a few of tha people on here...

Helen, it says on your profile that you don't have very big tits, surely that can't be true

And out of interest, what was your previous userid

Oh and lastly, did you used to go to the same school as me?

Helen, it says on your profile that you don't have very big tits, surely that can't be true

And out of interest, what was your previous userid

Oh and lastly, did you used to go to the same school as me?

1- Very Big Tits.... not true

2- Last User ID...... cant remenber

3- Did I go to same school as you...... What school did you go?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.