Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FLAGS - WHO'S TAKING - WHAT DO THEY HAVE ON THEM?

Smiley

Me!!! Just got my ticket after t'match. No phone call or email so I'm delighted to have it all sorted finally! My flag is a carling (nicked from Asda during euro 2004) englands flag. Mum (home tech degree) has sewn bwfc in the white quads and a bwfc emblem (no ribbons) in the centre. Across the red in the middle is "supera moras" for all the pissing Romans

Guest The Bordeaux Connection

Ive got a massive union jack with a standard 'bolton wanderers' on it. That'll be with me... im tempted to get one made with either Dave Higson or John McGinlay on it though. Any thoughts??

Guest The Special One
Anyone know where I can get one from at short notive (flying happy) with Salford whites printed on it?

Brixton what was the turn around on your flag?

You could always do the smiley method and use a black marker, be careful not to do it on a hotel reception desk though as they may not be too happy when they cant rub it off :D

Brixton what was the turn around on your flag?

About a week.

Cheers

Got one from the club today and did a DIY job on the SalfordWhites wording :-$

Will do for this match and get one made up for the group stages :-&

who is it that has a whitehaven flag? it was up in the pub during the game last night?

That`ll be old quiver legs himself Shakin Makin. He used to post on here years ago as the Whitehaven warrior.

makin is already in sunny beach

So by a process of elimination we can safely bet that the whitehaven flag belongs to Shakin Makin.

:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.