Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BWFC Stewards

Sweep

one word? i could write a f??ckin book.

................. sorry cant..

can sum them up in a sentance...

"Self important, no life c??nts who's only notion of self worth and power in life is to stand with thier back to a football game and watch people enjoying themselves and getting excited and upon first signs of enjoyment - tellin them to sit down and behave"

-- c??nts - kinda does sum them up after all heh

a group of 10 of us went to the reebok and 2 of us got lost from the rest of the group outside the stadium and ended up in a different stand. we asked a steward if he could take us through and he said no because you cant walk pitchside, the tunnel is blocking one way round and the south stand is shut so we say fair enough and then straight away he walks through the south stand and we saw him in the stand we wanted to go to.

fuckin wan*ers

ARSEMONGERS

especially that cockstard ho would`nt give the beach ball back to the East lower lot

Was watching that from South Stand on Wednesday. I work with the c??nt!

Kick him in the balls next time your at work

That`ll teach him

i think they do a good job at the reebok u dont tend to see them to much but there there if some one needs one. well thats the view i have of them at the back of the nsl

I've sat in differnt bit of the ground and for some reason the biggest clackervalves are employed in the ESL!!!

Guest The Special One
i think they do a good job at the reebok u dont tend to see them to much but there there if some one needs one. well thats the view i have of them at the back of the nsl

queer

Guest The Special One

If a steward ever gives you jip, just ask him to do his job and throw you out.

The look on his face will be priceless......FACT

• Moderators
i used to sit in the esl and yeah the stewards wernt great over that bit but the rest of the ground they dont seem at all bad compaired to many grounds

maybe they react to their surroundings

let's be honest, theres bound to be some idiots in there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.