Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dirtiest Player For The Whites.

Stig

im wearing his shorts at the moment. stigs bum skids have been in these.

I'm glad I wasn't eating when I read that. Missus C how could you.

Stig

im wearing his shorts at the moment. stigs bum skids have been in these.

But he had short fat hair legs with a big arse :-k

ill stop waxing my legs then :D

the club sold of loads of old kits yonks ago, he was still playing for us at the time so i payed ??5 for em, and no..i never sniffed them.

• Members
Henry mowbray

Stick the f??ckin boot in Henry!

BRILLIANT  :D

Yer right there HSP. Chopper was out on his own. Didn't we get him in a 3 player deal with Blackpool where we signed Nicko and Graham Rowe as well? Never forget him getting bowled over into the 'trench' in front of the Burnden Paddock, running along it crouching and then sprinting up the banking and king hitting the cocky little winger who'd knocked him over!

He was worth the entrance money on his own. A fcukin classic he was!

Just sorry I never got to see Tommy Banks play. Not so much dirty as hard as fookin nails. Nobody messed with Tommy.

• Members
Most of those Aussie Rules players look nails Bolty, you seem to get booked for not punching your opponent.

It's a sore point down here mate. Us ex-pats actually like the game because of how tough the feckers are. There's some hard men play that game and it can be a superb spectacle - especially when you get an all in brawl! Problem is the brain dead muppets who watch it. No singing - just oohs and aaahs and polite applause and the odd cheer when someone scores. Does me fukn 'ed in. Then of course, they really want to put the boot into real football. They call it 'w0g-ball' mainly because all of the eye ties, bubbles, slavs and dagos play it. Interestingly a w0g down here is either a flu bug or a person of Mediterranean origin! Attempting to teach them that a w0g can only be an Indian due to the origins of the word is a waste of time. They just glaze over. Too many ginger bearded, check shirted, thong and stubby wearing thick motorcycle loving types down here I'm afraid. The sparkling wit and repartee of WW's and the like would be too much for 'em.

W0GS - Workers On Government Service in the times of British rule in India.

Got right off the thread subject but what the fook.

Most of those Aussie Rules players look nails Bolty, you seem to get booked for not punching your opponent.

It's a sore point down here mate. Us ex-pats actually like the game because of how tough the feckers are. There's some hard men play that game and it can be a superb spectacle - especially when you get an all in brawl! Problem is the brain dead muppets who watch it. No singing - just oohs and aaahs and polite applause and the odd cheer when someone scores. Does me fukn 'ed in. Then of course, they really want to put the boot into real football. They call it 'w0g-ball' mainly because all of the eye ties, bubbles, slavs and dagos play it. Interestingly a w0g down here is either a flu bug or a person of Mediterranean origin! Attempting to teach them that a w0g can only be an Indian due to the origins of the word is a waste of time. They just glaze over. Too many ginger bearded, check shirted, thong and stubby wearing thick motorcycle loving types down here I'm afraid. The sparkling wit and repartee of WW's and the like would be too much for 'em.

W0GS - Workers On Government Service in the times of British rule in India.

Got right off the thread subject but what the fook.

One of the beauties of this site is.... you always find out something you never knew before :D

Dirtiest player? - Not many messed with big Ged Taggart :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.