Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Superb.

brixton

i was proud of the players today,put on a very good show for the cameras. =D> im sure all our knockers would of been quite impressed and suprised by our performance today.

best we have played away all season.it felt abit like liverpool away last year played so well but couldnt score. :-({|=

i was proud of the players today,put on a very good show for the cameras. =D>  im sure all our knockers would of been quite impressed and suprised by our performance today.

best we have played away all season.it felt abit like liverpool away last year played so well but couldnt score. :-({|=

But you`ll still got the usual mongoloids coming on here moaning how bad we are. ](*,)

i was proud of the players today,put on a very good show for the cameras. =D>  im sure all our knockers would of been quite impressed and suprised by our performance today.

i thought that as well. as we didnt score when we were on

top. kicked in the bollox #-o

It's odd, I also thought we played well but I went to the Elbow Room pub with my Spurs mates (another story altogether to be posted later!!!!) - anyway, they said they were really disappointed with Bolton as we just hoofed it up the field and they thought we could/would play good football :-k

We may have played a few long balls towards the end to try and make something happen but on the whole I thought we played some decent stuff.

It's odd, I also thought we played well but I went to the Elbow Room pub with my Spurs mates (another story altogether to be posted later!!!!) - anyway, they said they were really disappointed with Bolton as we just hoofed it up the field and they thought we could/would play good football :-k  

We may have played a few long balls towards the end to try and make something happen but on the whole I thought we played some decent stuff.

First half we passed rings round them, they hardly had a kick of the ball. One sky stat gave our posession as 76% to Spurs 14% for the previous 5 minutes.

In short your Spurs mates were talking sh??te [-X

First half we passed rings round them, they hardly had a kick of the ball. One sky stat gave our posession as 76% to Spurs 14% for the previous 5 minutes.

In short your Spurs mates were talking sh??te [-X

on sky we got a lot of credit for how we played.

i think you want to check you maths though.

unless 10% of time ball was in the air.

Guest kempo

The better team lost yesterday.

Whatever the result you couldn't knock them for trying.

if we had played like yesterday all season i think we would have won alot more games this season away from home.

most games away we never look like scoring apart from maybe set plays.

it makes a big difference having campo back,he controls the game

Yet Paul Robinson just launched it upfield at every opportunity.

Double standards.

if we had played like yesterday all season i think we would have won alot more games this season away from home.

most games away we never look like scoring apart from maybe set plays.

it makes a big difference having campo back,he controls the game

Thats the thing with us- inconsistency, you never know which Bolton side is going to turn up - The good,the bad,or the ugly

• Moderators

christ. did these lads not see the first half or something?

not that it proves anything but stats towards the end of the first half regarding areas of the pitch where the ball had been

Bolton end - 2%

Midfield - 56%

Spurs end - 42%

back to the original point, sp??rs fans generally are deluded c??nts

• Site Supporter

If someone believes all the crap written about Bolton then go to see for themselves it's easier for them to go with the journalists than admit to themselves we are a capable team.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.