Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England Car Flags...

England car flags are...  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I reckon in theory they're fine, but when you see the average ??unt that has them stuck on their car I start changing my mind. [-(

Someone on here's mentioned before that everyone comes out of the woodwork now and sticks them on their cars. Where were the flags on St Georges Day?

Its almost like this is the short time period when people are allowed to be patriotic. If you wave your flag any other time its too offensive.

Question for anyone on here that's got them, Will you keep them on all year round? If not why not? (aside from the fact they fall off after a week's driving at 30mph)... ](*,)'

Guest squidgy66

This time around it's gone completely chavtastic. Last world cup was great, there was a genuine pride in the flag for once. Now it's all commercial overkill and we haven't even blinkin kicked off!

Guest squidgy66
The only people who don't like England flags on cars are blacks, spaz's, lezzers and gays.

PB

I must be a lezzer then.

Same for me then! :D

I is well lovin this topic :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.