Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ronaldo

tyldesley_white

Last night England legend Alan Shearer spoke for the nation as he said: "I think Wayne Rooney should go back to the Manchester United training ground and stick one on Ronaldo."

He also has to contend with Neville and Ferdinand from his own team and that's before he goes out into the big wide world of the Prem and bumps into the rest of the England team on a week to week basis , I hope he does not burse to easily :D

The horrible little boy will not be a loss to the Premiership in my eyes anyway. As much as it pains me to say it, but if I want to want stepovers, I'll watch Joe Cole as he actually achieves an end product from all that poncey slight of foot!

He'll probably not play in the Premier league again anyway now, this has played right into Real Madrids hands methinks

I think you are right.

where he will be welcomed into the fold by Beckham....

you could see from the reaction of the ex-pros in the studio that ronaldo have over stepped the mark yesterday.

no doubt the united will be delgihted with him as it was nt against argentina.

Guest Biff

Shearer also said that in this country we don't try to influence the referee. Was it not him who got Jaskalainan penalised for holding on to the ball. Pot Kettle Black. And if Shearer did say that Rooney should hit Ronaldo then he should be charged for inciting violence.

Shearer also said that in this country we don't try to influence the referee. Was it not him who got Jaskalainan penalised for holding on to the ball. Pot Kettle Black. And if Shearer did say that Rooney should hit Ronaldo then he should be charged for inciting violence.

No, I think it was Jaaskelainen! :D

He'll probably not play in the Premier league again anyway now, this has played right into Real Madrids hands methinks

as much as he probably wont play for united again and will go to madrid,

id love it if (keegan) there is some hold up, or that new president doesnt get elected and he ends up turning out, jsut for a game or two....

id like to think he'd get the kicking of his life and booed to buggery.

even if he does go, just wait till the champions league game

part of me thinks it will all blow over, but id love it (keegan) if an english team plays them and he gets whats coming.

as much as he probably wont play for united again and will go to madrid,

id love it if (keegan) there is some hold up, or that new president doesnt get elected and he ends up turning out, jsut for a game or two....

id like to think he'd get the kicking of his life and booed to buggery.

even if he does go, just wait till the champions league game

part of me thinks it will all blow over, but id love it (keegan) if an english team plays them and he gets whats coming.

I've heard the president who does want him (let's just call him a spanish cock!) is 3rd in the running. Good news!

The election has finished already and Ramon Calderon is the new chairman. He is to appoint Predrag Mijatovic as his director of sport and claims to have negotiated deals to bring Fabio Capello, Kaka, Francesc Fabregas and Arjen Robben to the Santiago Bernabeu.

Traf,

WW la liga reporter

not just a pretty face

The election has finished already and Ramon Calderon is the new chairman. He is to appoint Predrag Mijatovic as his director of sport and claims to have negotiated deals to bring Fabio Capello, Kaka, Francesc Fabregas and Arjen Robben to the Santiago Bernabeu.

Traf,

WW la liga reporter

not just a pretty face

Nobody likes a smart arse!

• Moderators

Traf,

WW la liga reporter

not just a pretty face

Nobody likes a smart arse!

wrong, see below

1) It's smart

2) I like it

3) if you don't you're a bummer (that includes women too)

NiceArse.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.