Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Striker Choice

maje

striker choice  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

End of the day, I'd say Kerzhakov has the greatest chance out of any of those of signing for a huge European club. This lad has bags of potential, only 23, and tends to drift out wide, which would be ideal for our style of play.

Has a bit of pace about him as well, so I'll have to say him at this moment in time.

• Moderators

but is potential enough

ok, any signing is a gamble, but i think anelka comes with the nearest thing to a guarantee of goals

may end in tears about next april, but if thats 15 goals later, i'll live with it, i guess

i'd have had johnson before any of em

Saviola...Class, and ideal for playing in our 4-3-3. Would add more creativity, and score his quota.

I'd rather him than Johnson or anyone else we've been linked with

I'm not of the opinion that we need an out and out goalscorer, for what they add to our team, they may also take away just as much...

Hey everyone. I'm a Fenerbah??e fan from Istanbul. It seems that everybody here think that Anelka is a goal scoring machine. Well, he's not. He's a second striker but his finishing is poor. Has Anelka every scored more than 20 in a season? I don't recall anything like that. He scored 17 goals in Man City but I believe that was a miracle. He can't do it again. I supported him fully last season although most of Fenerbah??e fans disliked his poor performance and his attitude. He was always like " I want clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal.." I don't wan't him in Fenerbah??e anymore, and those words are coming from a former Anelka fan.

I'm sure if he transfers to Bolton, he will want to move to bigger clubs soon and say that Bolton is not good enough for him. The guy has has talent but he wastes it and he seems like somebody is forcing him to play. He doesn't score, he doesn't even try to score, he's a pain in the ass but he wants to play in Arsenal. Yeah right... However, I want Bolton to buy him so that we could get rid of him and get some money. Cheers..

Edited by Yolas

Oh, we know Anelka's got a bad attitude, but if he wants to leave next year, we'll easily get our money back for what we paid for him, so I'm not arsed. That's assuming me get him in the first place.

Edited by xxxxxx

Oh, we know Anelka's got a bad attitude, but if he wants to leave next year, we'll easily get our money back for what we paid for him, so I'm not arsed. That's assuming me get him in the first place.

Well mate I hope you get him. Portsmouth want to get him too as far as i know. He's driving Fener fans crazy. And we'll probably get Ricardo Oliveira so we don't need him.

Well mate I hope you get him. Portsmouth want to get him too as far as i know. He's driving Fener fans crazy. And we'll probably get Ricardo Oliveira so we don't need him.

:rofl:

Good luck matey.

I wouldn't sell him for ??12m, and he's convinced Barcelona want him. Not sure what position he's going to play next season though, his replacement Robert was quality.

:rofl:

Good luck matey.

I wouldn't sell him for ??12m, and he's convinced Barcelona want him. Not sure what position he's going to play next season though, his replacement Robert was quality.

We'll see about that :) Don't laugh too much because we just bought the best defender of South American leagues: Diego Lugano. =D>

www.fenerbahce.org check it out.

Edited by Yolas

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.