Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Most One-eyed Match Report Ever

YATESY

This Arsenal match report is good...very good

Eboue was coined from ESL!

Eboue was then coined by a Bolton moron and required treatment. So because he quite deliberately chose to be hacked down, shoved over and coined the intelligentsia that sit in the Nat Lofthouse Stand booed the evil Eboue for the remainder of the match.
Edited by YATESY

That's quality, too bad there isn't a comments page.

I like the bit about when faye scored because the arsenal defence were being gentlemanly, I love it when people slag us off, must be doing something right.

Sour Grapes. :good:

maybe because it didn't happen

i dunno, first i've heard of it

and don't flatter yourself

you rate alongside coventry in the interest stakes

Only to you lot, your so bitter.

The reason we were slatted is because of the stereotypical "Scouse" scrote bollocks.

i wouldn't know about that, but thats not the point

i said, not everton

cos you're insignificant

maybe the others matter to some folk

If your were to do a poll again....Everton would be quite close to the top of a "Bolton Hate list".....!

::::::::lol::::::::

• Site Supporter
If your were to do a poll again....Everton would be quite close to the top of a "Bolton Hate list".....!

:::::::::lol:::::::::

???

You're the Liverpudlians aren't you?

I think Everton are quite cute actually.

Aaaaawwwww.

So scousers aren't scrotes?

You live and learn.

Luckily for him, he isn't one ::::::::lol::::::::

Poor spot of fishing today, poor lad is struggling.

Going back to the report. It was on an Arsenal website so bound to be biased. As for the coin throwing, no mention has been made in the media. The fans on here who sit in the ESL have not mentioned it. Anyone who was sat in the Arsenal area could not have seen it if it had happened. This is a report by a diehard Arsenal supporter who will give any excuse for Arsenal losing. He claims to have first watched Arsenal 50 years ago. I would have hoped that someone of his age would have produced a more mature report.

Just read that report - what a set of tw@ts!!!!!

I too have read it and wish I could get those few wasted minutes back. What a cock this middle aged, sad man is. Who told him a coin had been thrown? I was right in front of it and the only reason I could think for his head hurting was from the whiplash of throwing himself to the ground. I was as embarrassed for him as I was for Lehmann last season going down like a sack spuds due to a tap from (a only slightly shorter than him by a foot) Diouf. Arsenal are big girls' blouses!

Going back to the report. It was on an Arsenal website so bound to be biased. As for the coin throwing, no mention has been made in the media. The fans on here who sit in the ESL have not mentioned it. Anyone who was sat in the Arsenal area could not have seen it if it had happened. This is a report by a diehard Arsenal supporter who will give any excuse for Arsenal losing. He claims to have first watched Arsenal 50 years ago. I would have hoped that someone of his age would have produced a more mature report.

That's the problem - the owd f??cker is losing his marbles ::::::::lol::::::::

Great report - I love a bitter loser :rofl:

Neither is it because big Sam chews wasps and talks out of his arse directly to referees before every game we ever play there. Neither is it because we invariably get the shit kicked out of us thanks to yet another soft home ref. It???s not the ignorance of their fans, or because Lehmann gets booed every game, nor is it their constant use of elbows or their tedious long throw tactics. It???s not because they usually have at least one diver in the side, be it Davies, Compo, Stelios, Diouf or someone else and its not even because we always seem to lose there.

I love this, love it!! reasons he doesn't hate us!! hahahahahahaha

Why mention these points then?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.