Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

If We Get Through......who's Going?

Scotti86

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can guarantee that some people will post on here giving it the 'oh yeah definately I'm going', then not do if we get some shitty backward place a la Macedonia

However, I of course will be there :drinks:

To be fair, I'd say this forum was very well represented in Macedonia.

To be fair, I'd say this forum was very well represented in Macedonia.

It was, I wasn't questioning that at all, just there will be a few who aren't regulars (if that's the right word), who will be hoping for a trip closer to home, yet will still post on this thread regardless.

Sorry Mum if I didnt make myself clear :p

You're alright, son. And big up to the Yoof Yoof Yoof! :good:

:good:

My ear's still bleeding from your foul mouthed outburst inside the stadium.

Didn't know such a sweet lady could be capable of knowing such words, let alone bellowing them

It was, I wasn't questioning that at all, just there will be a few who aren't regulars (if that's the right word), who will be hoping for a trip closer to home, yet will still post on this thread regardless.

Sorry Mum if I didnt make myself clear :p

Quite right. And how many of them were at the Spurs game on Sunday, or will be going to Derby? Going to the UEFA away games but not being arsed to turn up for the bread and butter does not make one a proper supporter. No disrespect to the many WW posters who went to Macedonia and were there on Sunday, or the Squidgys and similar of this world who live feckin miles away from Bolton.

anywhere you can fly to from th'East Midlands.

Best would be if Sion hold on for a famous victory over Galatasaray; because of their ground size they play in Geneva and I can do that direct from Th'East Midlands airport. Just checked and on easyjet for matchday 1 I could get out the day before and return the day after the game for a total of ?85 inclusive of taxes and a total return travel time from home to the airport and back of less than 30 mins.

Someone sort it please :roll:

Quite right. And how many of them were at the Spurs game on Sunday, or will be going to Derby? Going to the UEFA away games but not being arsed to turn up for the bread and butter does not make one a proper supporter. No disrespect to the many WW posters who went to Macedonia and were there on Sunday, or the Squidgys and similar of this world who live feckin miles away from Bolton.

You're right Wiggum. And to be fair, I respect everyone who cannot make Euro games but still turns up week in-week out for the domestic games!

anywhere you can fly to from th'East Midlands.

Best would be if Sion hold on for a famous victory over Galatasaray; because of their ground size they play in Geneva and I can do that direct from Th'East Midlands airport. Just checked and on easyjet for matchday 1 I could get out the day before and return the day after the game for a total of ?85 inclusive of taxes and a total return travel time from home to the airport and back of less than 30 mins.

Someone sort it please :roll:

Satan. No offence but I'm not sure you've thought this through. Add your beer tokens in Switzerland and you may need to reassess your budget.

Damn right, thanks. :good:

Did you see your snaffled items again?

No - but 3 x 2p isn't going to break the bank. And I held onto the perfume after a fight. Question - why did they want my perfume and contact lens case, but didn't go for the house keys & mini-maglight key ring (both of which could do more damage)? Could it be that they weren't in a position to get to my house & burgle it before I got home?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.