Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Have Just Read The Wanderer For The 1st Time

Garrp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why I did it, but I deeply regret it.

Is it any wonder the matchday experience is so bad with f?cktards like these?

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewt...asc&start=0

Am I missing something - There seems to be total agreement to the idea from The Wanderer's site - with several agreeing to join in!

Why then do you think they are 'f?cktards'?

As a poster on both The Wanderer's and here, I have never understood why there seems to be animosity from some people between the two sites?

Am I missing something - There seems to be total agreement to the idea from The Wanderer's site - with several agreeing to join in!

As a poster on both The Wanderer's and here, I have never understood why there seems to be animosity from some people between the two sites?

WWays is seen as a bunch of drunkards, thugs and not rights

The wanderer is seen as travel rug wearing, werthers eaters

just the way it is dunno why though

Guest Voice of reason

I look at both sites, but rarely post on either. I think the problem with this one is some of the attitudes - specifically some of the slightly racist ones. Someone referred to the African Nations as a 'darkies kickabout' on here the other day and it passed off without comment. The fact that such comments are allowed to pass by owners/moderators is deeply distasteful.

I look at both sites, but rarely post on either. I think the problem with this one is some of the attitudes - specifically some of the slightly racist ones. Someone referred to the African Nations as a 'darkies kickabout' on here the other day and it passed off without comment. The fact that such comments are allowed to pass by owners/moderators is deeply distasteful.

As a deeply distasteful moderator (your words, not mine), I'd like to tell you that if you don't like it here, then f?ck off elsewhere.

Voice of Reason? No Sense of Humour, more like.

PS Smiffs, you're a racist.

• Moderators

clearly, one mans deeply distasteful is anothers mildly humerous

fortunately, if folk don't like it, they can use the wanderer or others

that way, everybody is catered for

as has been explained many times, we delete owt extreme and let go as much as we can

its a bolton fans site, and represents the views of the bolton fans who post on it

Softarse :p

• Moderators

I agree, I have nothing better to do than read absolutely everything posted on here.

The fact is that this comment wsn't reported to the moderators, an option that is open to EVERYBODY, including yourself. You chose not excercise that option and also not to comment at the time, despite being the "voice of reason". Therefore, you cannot retrospectively disapprove without being a total and utter hypocrite.

:rofl:

I know I shouldnt laugh but I did.

Loudly.

I was going to explain, but after Voice of Reasons post there is no need.

VOR there's a difference between racist and un-PC.

'darkies kickabout' is unPC yes but racist? nope.

Exactly the PC brigade ragging piss me off.

I'll be the one in the NSL pissing off the .....

the majority of fans who conform to the regulations.
Edited by cbwfcd

What the fcukin hell does this mean?

quasi-revolutionary

What does it really mean, because I reckon its a load of bollocks made up by some fcukin post grad who's got his head up his arse and doesnt know the different between cowshit and hay.

What the fcukin hell does this mean?

What does it really mean, because I reckon its a load of bollocks made up by some fcukin post grad who's got his head up his arse and doesnt know the different between cowshit and hay.

You're right: it's an artificial term invented by media studies arty types meaning slightly revolutionary.