Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Munich Fan At Work

Garrp

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...and will the fuckerrrs be having a minutes silence for those 'poor fuuccckers' who died in the Burnden disaster at the next England International! will they fuccck like! It's bollox Cassie and a total farce!

I respect the minutes silence, it's a very sad thing that happened and there is no denying that but it's been blown out of proportion.

I said EXACTLY the same thing today as Andybwfc!! What about the Valley Parade disaster? What about the other disasters?!

I heard a few nobs on the radio today. One United fan saying he wasn't born when it happened but it's been with him all his life as he is a loyal United fan. C0ck.

Another: He travelled to Munich and claimed that ALL Man United fans. ALL should have been in Munich today to respect them just like he was. C0ck!

[/b]

Because, I am sick and tired of the society we have today, it smacks of self pity and is completely false in my eyes, shit happens why do we have to have it rammed down our throats year in year out, and that goes for all tragedies, except for world war 1 and world war 2.

I agree with you 100%. The Munich Crash brought world exposure / sympathy to Man Utd like never seen before. Just be thankful that we as clubs are different, none of that shite was the fault of those players that died though.

• Moderators
It would be very cynical of me to suggest that the disaster has been a great marketing ploy for the OT empire builders over the years.

it would be very cynical

had they not stuck the AIG logo on the remembrance hoarding they have up at the ground

it would be very cynical

had they not stuck the AIG logo on the remembrance hoarding they have up at the ground

Talking of that banner - what does that wording imply and where is it from

ManUtd01ES_468x315.jpg

Why do they deserve to be knighted?

it would be very cynical

I believe it was defaced/vandalised. I would expect & do hope that was done by someone who supports the club who still has a modicum of decency and was appaulled at the sight of the sponsor on that banner rather than some local chav.

Season ticket holder etc, hates England and doesn't watch them.

He's watching the minutes silence tonight and hopes England fans boo as it gives them more of a reason to hate England.

I used to work for BEtfred. My boss was a Man Utd fan. He had no time for England either. Now obviously I find that funny being Scottish, but the crux of the natter is, to not support, or even cheer against your country is just bizarre to me.

He was a complete ragging cock mind, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

Because, I am sick and tired of the society we have today, it smacks of self pity and is completely false in my eyes, shit happens why do we have to have it rammed down our throats year in year out, and that goes for all tragedies, except for world war 1 and world war 2.

I'd agree that holding a minute's silence and wearing black armbands for events that are totally unconnected with football makes a mockery of the tradition but that's no reason not to do it for events that are relevant.

• Moderators
I got that bit - its the use of the word Knighted (rather than any other word that rhymes with United) that adds further ammunition to the way the club is seen.

i wouldn't worry about that, it was probably a competition or something and written by a 10 year old or that tw?t who writes the red issue

we're not victorious, glorious or the pride of division 3, 2 & 1 either

I'd agree that holding a minute's silence and wearing black armbands for events that are totally unconnected with football makes a mockery of the tradition but that's no reason not to do it for events that are relevant.

FFS, when someone dies have a minutes silence the week after, I respect that, it is going to get to the stage that when Brian Barwicks cat dies we will have a minutes silence, Millions of Kids round the world have died every year for the 50 years since Man united players died in a plane crash, I dont see people mourning the Millions who died of starvation year in year out, to me that is really sad, a bunch of players who died 50 years ago was sad at the time but FFS how many times is this going to be weeped over.

FFS, when someone dies have a minutes silence the week after, I respect that, it is going to get to the stage that when Brian Barwicks cat dies we will have a minutes silence, Millions of Kids round the world have died every year for the 50 years since Man united players died in a plane crash, I dont see people mourning the Millions who died of starvation year in year out, to me that is really sad, a bunch of players who died 50 years ago was sad at the time but FFS how many times is this going to be weeped over.

I am just bored stiff with the United and anti United crap for that matter.

Talking of that banner - what does that wording imply and where is it from

ManUtd01ES_468x315.jpg

Why do they deserve to be knighted?

manchester, manchester, manchester united;

theyre a bunch of bumbling busby shite;

they deserve to be shite-ed.

if they play in your town;

dont go down to the football ground;

If you do, you will see;

football fcucked up by busby

If we had a minutes silence for every football related death we would be silent forever! The next thing rammed down our throats will be the George Best memorium tribute! Why can't clubs just keep it within their clubs instead of making a nationwide spectacle out of it! The reason! Because its Manchester United!

However it was nice last night (once again the Beeb marking their respect to the Manc Scum at half time) to see Nat Lofthouse once again knock Harry Gregg into the back of the net!

For most events, keep it within the club, but this was an actual disaster, which killed young footballers. A silence at the england match is fair enough, but if they had forced it upon every game this weekend I think that wuld be a bit to far, as there is no way other clubs would get that much respect, we definately should get a silence for the Burnden disaster at OT because thats a club disaster and United should respect that.

For most events, keep it within the club, but this was an actual disaster, which killed young footballers. A silence at the england match is fair enough,

Absolute Tosh! I ask the question again! What is the difference between a football disaster that kills 23 people and a football disaster that kills 33 people? Fukinnnnn none in my book!

but if they had forced it upon every game this weekend I think that wuld be a bit to far, as there is no way other clubs would get that much respect, we definately should get a silence for the Burnden disaster at OT because thats a club disaster and United should respect that.

That will never happen because we would'nt request it! We don't glorify it!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.