Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gartside On Migrant Workers

YATESY

Just opened the post at work and amongst the dross is a Chambers of Commerce North West 2008 survey on Migrant Workers and the impact they have on business in the North West.

Gartside is obviously getting ready for the exit door at Bolton as he is now the Chairman of Chambers of Commerce North West.

With our clubs experiences of employing Migrant Workers - who better to write the introduction and get a smug photo!

This bit made me laugh:

What is clear however...we have adopted a professional approach to recruiting foreign workers and that every measure is taken by them to ensure that their new employees are sufficiently trained

Now I can only assume that Big Phil has never tried to purchase items from the kiosks on a match day!!!

They should learn to at least speak English before employing them at a point of sale. How many times have I had to describe a bag of fooking Quavers? It's unbelievable.

I ain't grumbling! I give a ?20 note for a pint and pie and got ?26 back! :rofl:

It's a good thing they can't understand English with the amount of abuse they get :rofl:

• Moderators

The problem is of course that no white kids are prepared to get off their lazy fat arses to work for minimum wage, hence the need for immigrant workers. I blame the parents that name their kids Mercedes or Tyson.

The problem is of course that no white kids are prepared to get off their lazy fat arses to work for minimum wage, hence the need for immigrant workers. I blame the parents that name their kids Mercedes or Tyson.

I'd love to have a crack at that Mercedes bird off Hollyoaks though Carlos.

That's a little harsh. Some do. We can take the piss out of the yoof on here, but they're not lazy.

You do have a valid point though, the majority of the little urchins get away with spending their weekends making loud noises and generally being lairy around the pictures at the Middlebrook. I blame the parents.

Note to potential parents: Do not name your child after a car or a famous person. Thank you.

Oh, and being abusive to the migrant workers isn't big or clever either.

• Moderators
Oh, and being abusive to the migrant workers isn't big or clever either.

exactly

just think what they've left behind if theyre willing to serve some of the tossers who attend our games

• Site Supporter
Point of order; the Mercedes company is named after a girl.

And I thought only dogs were called Tyson?

Not at all, i have a Lebanese hunting chicken named Tyson; as well as a very rare midget pheasant named Andrew. :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.