Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Did Anyone Hear

not sure but he would not have said it live on radio if the deal was not nearly done

I'm sure it will be someone semi-decent, just before they announce ST prices. So long as it isn't Rasiak.

Is this definately true that he said this then? Or is it another 'Big Announcement Tommorow' type thing?

He said it in an interview last week, can't remember when but it was something like "we are in talks with a player who is availible on a bosman and we hope to get it wrapped up soon"

Edited by cbwfcd

megsons interview on the radio the other day when he said he is expecting to sign someone on a bosman by the end of this week anyone know who this is?

Are you sure you heard right and it was not that he was expecting to sign a busman by the end of the week?

Having it been announsed that Derby have accepted an offer for Earnshaw yesterday - it wouldn't suprise me if that was us!

I actually like Earnshaw and think we should of offered West Brom 4 or 5 million for him in January!He'd of bagged at least 5 goals for us and even if he did sh*te we'd still get a good sell on fee for him!He's got pace has good both fett and could feed off Davies!Or am i just talking sh*t! :good:

Edited by tonygreen1981

• Moderators
I actually like Earnshaw and think we should of offered West Brom 4 or 5 million for him in January!He'd of bagged at least 5 goals for us and even if he did sh*te we'd still get a good sell on fee for him!He's got pace has good both fett and could feed off Davies!Or am i just talking sh*t! :good:

aye

he plays for Derby and they bought him from Norwich for 3.5M since when he's scored 1 in 21

so it wouldn't have been that good a piece of business, except maybe for West Brom

Tony love, yes you are talking shit. I think he flatters to deceive.

Tony love, yes you are talking shit. I think he flatters to deceive.

Ha Ha,i don't think he had a fair crack at the whip at West Brom!I know im fighting a losing battle but(and i know im gonna get slaughtered for this)he reminds me a little of Defoe!! :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.