Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cass

Anyone been to the flicks and seen it yet?

Come on Ryan,pictures are sooo last year,it's all about taking 5 minutes to down load it off the net for free plus you don't have to spend a fortune on pick and mix and also feel a tw*t for wanting to go to the toliet half way through! :good:

Come on Ryan,pictures are sooo last year,it's all about taking 5 minutes to down load it off the net for free plus you don't have to spend a fortune on pick and mix and also feel a tw*t for wanting to go to the toliet half way through! :good:

Or abusing the china man who sells vd's int kebab shop on rusholme to give it you for 2.50 not ?3, all whilst ever so slightly intoxicated

Or abusing the china man who sells vd's int kebab shop on rusholme to give it you for 2.50 not ?3, all whilst ever so slightly intoxicated

:o

I dare not ask what you are doing trying to get an STD in a kebab shop, you filthy, filthy individual

:o

I dare not ask what you are doing trying to get an STD in a kebab shop, you filthy, filthy individual

Lahore and camel (toe) one are the kebab shops i frequent the most after a day ont rinse so anythings possible!

nowt wrong with feeling twats on the old back row

i went and watched it last night at the pictures...

didnt really rate it much, it wasnt best film i have seen but its ok, the book is alot better seems to miss bits out which proberly would have been more interesting...

but that my opinion, and i am female ha

i went and watched it last night at the pictures...

didnt really rate it much, it wasnt best film i have seen but its ok, the book is alot better seems to miss bits out which proberly would have been more interesting...

but that my opinion, and i am female ha

HBAYT

Saw Cass the other night didn't change my life, it was alright tho. That documentary on you tube is better, but can't believe how they talk about the working class all the time and how the males and females behave... Unbelievable prejudice. You'd think it was a wildlife documentary they way the experts in the program go on. I'd hope tv wouldn't get away with that now but suspect they prob would..

Saw Cass the other night didn't change my life, it was alright tho. That documentary on you tube is better, but can't believe how they talk about the working class all the time and how the males and females behave... Unbelievable prejudice. You'd think it was a wildlife documentary they way the experts in the program go on. I'd hope tv wouldn't get away with that now but suspect they prob would..

I think the only way that TV could justify a programme on football hooligans back then, was by putting the problem into some sort of social context.

In the current climate of 'idiot TV', they probably wouldn't feel the need to justify it, in fact they'd probably organise the fights themselves and call it something like, 'Let's All Laugh At The Working Class'.

Having said that, some of those mullets should have carried automatic prison sentences.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.