Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

Without harping on

I have been saying on here for a long time that Dowie will one day manage BWFC

I honestly thought he's have got it not Megson as I know he was approached

His time may well be nigh

wot about mitsu he's not doing a bad job up north

Who the f**k is mitsu?

I hope you're not disgracing the name of Mr Paatelainen.

Looking at hull at the moment and last year for that matter it makes me wish we would have kept big Phil brown back in the day and also who really got the players fired up when he was assistant to SA. He would be ideal at the min the most successful Bolton manager in history with an 80% win rate :)

i'd have BSA back at the min its cant be worse than what we've got even if he leaves again at the end of the season i think he could pull us out of it for now.

Edited by eaststandlower

Is it a coincidence you have an ex player as your aviator too? Let's look forward, eh and find some new blood who a ) won't steal from from their employer b ) will have fresh ideas c ) will respect the fans?

Why change a winning formula? Big Sam's Available, Megson couldn't organise a P!ss up in a brewery, never mind a football team.

(BWFC - Megson) + BSA = Success

FACT.

Why change a winning formula? Big Sam's Available, Megson couldn't organise a P!ss up in a brewery, never mind a football team.

(BWFC - Megson) + BSA = Success

FACT.

Whoooa, dont spoil this thread with your wanderers talk.

We weren't winning when he left. I'm a stickler for getting facts in the way of emotion, you see.

But at the end of the day in his last 4 seasons in charge we finished 7,6,7,8 if i remember correctly. I can never see us finishing so high up in the table with Mugson in charge!!

But at the end of the day in his last 4 seasons in charge we finished 7,6,7,8 if i remember correctly. I can never see us finishing so high up in the table with Mugson in charge!!

any credibility you might have gained has now gone..........

It really annoys me when people call him Mugson or Smegson, it's almost like a playground taunt

To be fair, Megson can't take too much of the blame for Wednesday. He went with 4-4-2 but the performance on the pitch was shocking. Yes, I know this ultimately lies with the manager but the players have to look at themselves too.

I will always be greatful for what Big Sam did for this club but he is yesterday's man - even our inbred neighbours up the road saw that when they recruit Ince.

We have to look to the future, as this season we are already looking doomed. A former Bolton player with passion for the club would be my shout, those in management currently include Coyle and Mixu. Both doing decent jobs, and like Ince, would be deperate to be given the chance at the top level.

To conclude though, I think this is none discussion. Megson has spent ?27M, seems to still have the players behind him (something Sammy Lee lost) kept us up last season from a worse postion and thus, Davies and Gartside will keep him (probably until it is too late!).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.