Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Some Pricks Support Bolton

Ani

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE,S CALLED WIZZ. HE COMES ON HERE SOMETIMES AS WHITEWHIZZ .

Good try Crampo, it obviously didn't get the effect you was hoping for. The guy in question actually looks like thee. That picture must of been taken at half time while Brixton and I steamed in to the Spurs end for 4 bottles of lager. Some pricks mithered us then mind. 1 bloke in particular referred to the bottles of warm Carlsberg as "bad boys." Remind me where you was Crampo? When we went to Spurs.

Good try Crampo, it obviously didn't get the effect you was hoping for. The guy in question actually looks like thee. That picture must of been taken at half time while Brixton and I steamed in to the Spurs end for 4 bottles of lager. Some pricks mithered us then mind. 1 bloke in particular referred to the bottles of warm Carlsberg as "bad boys." Remind me where you was Crampo? When we went to Spurs.

Oh dear me :rofl:

Fcuk me sideways.

Who was it who first coined that phrase (you sicken me) on here? Wonder of he cringes each time it's used or feels a certain pride at establishing a WWays trend?

Getting back to the thread title - it has always been that way. Used to be forever arguing with owd timers about Roy Greaves. 'Never be a centre forwards arsehole that lad' just because he wore the number 9 shirt. Another player we missed massively when he couldn't play. Unappreciated hard bugger he was who used to cop some terrible stick from the crowd.

Not really, it obviously keeps you lot happy

Last season there was a idiot sat next to me. He was wearing a white shirt so I assumed he was a bolton fan, but he was continually hurling abuse at Nolan for no reason. Diouff won a corner at one point so everyone did the usual "diooooooooooouf" and this c*nt turns to me and in all seriousness asks "Why are they booing diouf? He's just won a fcking corner!"

I'm guessing Nolan was the only player he recognised.

Is it Jardel?

If he's going to Hull he better not bring his stupid sign.

I sit in the so called "singing" stand where against evetron I was told to sit down by a 16 year old wanna be hard man and his mates and where in the same stand a little old lady said I was singing to loud!

THne to hear the wana be hard boys sing ing allardyce songs made me slightly pissed off!

Some of the clowns in our stand want a good slapping!

Guest westmidswhite
Dont get me started on that! Every time he does the smallest thing wrong some red ginger shouts "fcuk off Nolan your shit!" ](*,)

Thats because for two years he has been shi.t for the majority of the games. He was however my man of the match against City and long may he continue to perform again

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.