Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2 For 1 At Subway

Smiley

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/che...estaurant-deals

Subway - buy one regular 6? Sub get one free - Click ?n? print an online voucher

From Friday 19 to Friday 26 December you can get a free regular 6? Sub when you buy any 6? Sub at participating Subway stores. Simply click ?n? print this online Subway voucher and present it when you order. The free 6? Sub must be of equal of lesser price, and is not available with any extras, such as double meat, extra cheese or bacon.

The promotion is limited to one offer per customer per visit, and can?t be used in conjunction with any other offer, including Sub of the Day.

I can't get my head round Subway. I don't understand why they have to pass the fookin baguette down a line of people in charge of the different ingredients. It does my fookin head in. And the token 'old bloke' who works in them gives me the creeps. What's he doing working in Subway? He looks like he should be enjoying retirement.

taking the kids in a minute.

thing is - they always have the same thing - so easier to get a footlong and cut it in half.

then they'll want crisps, cookie, drink, etc.

fookin' time I'm done - I've been bummed for nearly ?10.

I can't get my head round Subway. I don't understand why they have to pass the fookin baguette down a line of people in charge of the different ingredients. It does my fookin head in. And the token 'old bloke' who works in them gives me the creeps. What's he doing working in Subway? He looks like he should be enjoying retirement.

The best thing is that the staff are called "Sandwich Artists" WTF!!!!!

You're taking the piss, surely!!?

It's true Filthy my old mate............

Sandwich Artists

Sandwich Artists?

Sandwich Artists? have a positive outlook, thrive in a busy work environment and are keen to learn to art of great sandwich making. You will work well as part of a team, making delicious sandwiches to customer requirements. You will be responsible for serving customers, following health and safety procedures, and keeping the store clean

Just been up Leigh with Miss Smiffs, who for dinner wanted Subway.

I went on the Lunch Box opposite WiLkos and got chicken mayo jacket spud for ?2.20. Twas the size of a rugby ball and had about 2 stone of chicken in it.

I tried to convince her that this little ol butty shop was much better value and tasted a lot better too. But no, she's 9 tomorrow and apparently knows everything.

So we gets a foot long thing with some transparent white meat and some sliced rubber stuff for her to share with mum. With 2 bags of crisps, there was next to no change out of ?6.

SIX F?CKIN QUID FOR A BUTTY!!

• Site Supporter

Next time you have a subway, take one of the slices of "meat" out and scrape all salad and sauce off it.

Then try eating the "meat" without gagging and picturing cans of dog food.

You'll never go again.

Next time you have a subway, take one of the slices of "meat" out and scrape all salad and sauce off it.

Then try eating the "meat" without gagging and picturing cans of dog food.

You'll never go again.

I must admit, when you see those cardboard dishes with fillings in, some of them look like I have shat in them after a hard night on the Stella and cashew nuts

• Site Supporter
I must admit, when you see those cardboard dishes with fillings in, some of them look like I have shat in them after a hard night on the Stella and cashew nuts

The turkey makes the Bernand Matthews stuff look Michelin star

As for the beef, only by the skin of its teeth (literally) can it possibly be allowed the name.

I've never had one either, sounds like I'm not missing a great deal

What you're missing is an over-complicated process of buying a poor quality buttie, assembled in front of your very eyes by 4 or 5 spotty teenagers working together as a team. Seriously.

Well I've just have a beltin

Steak and Cheese with Jelepeanos, Onion, Peppers and Hot Chilli sauce

Admittidly I couldn't taste anything as my mouth was burning but I feel filled

did you swallow the full 12 inches - or settle for the more modest 6 incher?

it the name 'subway' taken from the fact that all the outlets appear to smell of stale piss???

currently eating a subway, ?3.90 with a packet of Walkers, seems reasonable to me, although I must admit I'd prefer a barm from Mandy's Bakery

currently eating a subway, ?3.90 with a packet of Walkers, seems reasonable to me, although I must admit I'd prefer a barm from Mandy's Bakery

So if you factor 50p for the crisps, that means your buttie has cost ?3.40 - that's a ragging right rip off!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.