Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Arsenal Sold Out

colditz

Just tried to get tickets for Arsehole FC and its sold out. Pissed off i wonder how many the "bummers" allocated to us or if we didnt request full allocation.

Maybe i should have got them earlier but been skint, just didnt think i would need to either. Already paid for the train so we will just have to go on the leather in Angel instead!

• Site Supporter
luckily got my tiks today at 12. Was going to leave it a few more days, but had a feeling we didn't request a full allocation. Should make for a good atmosphere.

At the risk of joining the grammar police, why have you typed every other word in full?

Or have you bought some tiny insects to put in your clothes and have missed the point by about a thousand miles?

Fookin' good throw to Angel. Are you Delap in disguise ?

I did have a mean old chuck from the boundary edge when I played down at Bradshaw. Just ask old Fester, I nearly hit him a few times!

edit: Not as much of a throw as I first thought snackum. Just got the prawn sandwich ticket this morning and we are in a box very close to where the rest of my mates are sat in block 20. I reckon a decent throw from mid-off sort of range should suffice! :drinks:

Edited by YATESY

Just tried to get tickets for Arsehole FC and its sold out. Pissed off i wonder how many the "bummers" allocated to us or if we didnt request full allocation.

Maybe i should have got them earlier but been skint, just didnt think i would need to either. Already paid for the train so we will just have to go on the leather in Angel instead!

We had 1400 tickets for Arsenal so i reckon we requested smaller allocation than usual

A spiv down the smoke for me but confident i will get in,blackstock pub near old highbury ground looks a good shout as of previous years

BWFC put me on a waiting list for returns but there were 22 people in front of me so dont hold out much hope.

Is the Blackstock good for getting tickets then MOOSE?

By the way the ticket office said the first 2 times we played at the new ground we were given a larger allocation, but last season we didnt sell out so we asked for less. So it is Megsons fault the bastard!

Not got one yet, my own fault. Anyone who isn't bothered about going or knows of any spares PM me, willing to pay extra :good:

People booked to travel on the train maybe willing to sell - Manchester to London disrupted again today!

Ok, cheers. I'm gona travel down regardless, will be 1st ive missed for a while if I do. Its mad, because the last league one I missed was Arsenal away. I will go in their end if need be =D>

Thats my intention via the blackstock mate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.