Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ryanair!

brixton

I aint gonna slag Ryanair, I'm gong to Milan in a fortnight ?9 return all in.

If you went to your local train station you'd be lucky to get out of the North West with a tenner.

Just play the game, and have a pish with the door ajar.

Guest squidgy66
I aint gonna slag Ryanair, I'm gong to Milan in a fortnight ?9 return all in.

If you went to your local train station you'd be lucky to get out of the North West with a tenner.

Just play the game, and have a pish with the door ajar.

Good choice mate :good:

Beer is fooking expensive though. I paid up to ten euros for a standard size beer near La Duomo (the cathderal).

It's easy to get to the San siro if you want to take a look. Down the end of one of the tram lines.

:blink:

It's all about Ryanair's aim to make air travel free.

They can't control govt taxes etc, but they can make air travel free.

But if you want to eat, piss/shit, take any bags etc you'll have to pay.

I'm of the opinion that they can do what they want as long as they're transparent with their plans and all passengers are aware of any additional charges that may arise.

Ryanair only do short haul: most people can manage without the toilet going to mainland Europe.

I doubt whether this will actually come in. Just RyanAir taking the piss.

As somebody said on short haul flights one should be able to manage without needing to go. The problem arises when you get a lot of lads who have spent the time in the airport waiting for the flight, drinking as much as they can in the bar. It always amused me when I flew RyanAir following Bolton that as soon as the seatbelt sign was switched off, there was a dash to the bogs and a big queue right down the plane.

I doubt whether this will actually come in. Just RyanAir taking the piss.

As somebody said on short haul flights one should be able to manage without needing to go. The problem arises when you get a lot of lads who have spent the time in the airport waiting for the flight, drinking as much as they can in the bar. It always amused me when I flew RyanAir following Bolton that as soon as the seatbelt sign was switched off, there was a dash to the bogs and a big queue right down the plane.

Most of them were only going to powder their noses, though.

I recall MannyRoad58 p?ssing in a cup on a flight to Geneva when they forgot to open the toilets

Perhaps this is the future

Anyhow, I don't recall ever getting a flight where I didn't have a p?ss, as long as it's the standard 20p I have no issues but I will be sh?tting down the side of the bowl to get my money's worth

And perhaps I'll knock a couple out as well, paying will make it more dirty

Thieving f?cking pikeys

Last time I used them they were selling gin/vodka/brandy in tinfoil pouches.

I'm amazed they aren't the first airline to hang diesel engines off the wings.

Oh, yes. Bullseye Vodka: it's the future!

Brixton and I saw quite a few of those off en route to Marseille!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.