Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Kevin Nolan

I remember an Everton fan telling me that Unsworth used to be a more mobile player before he bulked up and put too much muscle on. I wonder if that is Nolan's problem too?

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll have to remember that one the next time I have a few pies!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwfcdan
Getting rid of Nolan was the best transfer business of the season.

I despair that anyone wants the useless fucker back.

I despair you and anyone who thinks Nolan was useless :blink:

Guest Firthy

Should Nolan be added to the list of Bolton players who moved to "bigger" clubs and watched their career take a downturn?

• Moderators
Should Nolan be added to the list of Bolton players who moved to "bigger" clubs and watched their career take a downturn?

no, his career took a downturn well before he left us

• Moderators

• Moderators

• Moderators

Kevin Nolan did great things for us a few years ago and was maybe the most promising young player we've had in years. The last 3 years with us things didn't really happen for him. I still didn't see him being sold though and was pretty shocked at the time. Probably for the best though. Sad really. I will remember Kevin for all the goals he scored for us. And theirs some fcukin corkers in there thinking about it. Some good times had thanks to Kev. So i'll remember them and try and forget his constant moaning at referees, his inability to go up for a header, his scouse accent, his scouse family and friends(although they probably doubled our away following at times), his spotty face, his growing waistline, his shit goal celebration.......you know what i hate Kevin Nolan!! Good riddance!! Enjoy Division 2 you fat geordie bastard!! Come on you WHITES!!

Guest Firthy

Getting rid of Nolan was the best transfer business of the season.

I despair that anyone wants the useless fucker back.

100% AGREE.Anyone who doesn't agree must seriously think about buying a Labrador and a white stick.The guy was fcuking useless for at least the last two seasons.Everytime he started it was like starting the game with ten men.

Let be honest, when he was good he was good.

The last 3 or so seasons he was utter dog shite.

Dont get me wrong the lads heart and commitment was there 110%, but i could of run round for 90 mins wearing my heart on my sleeve week in week out. Does that make you a good player? No.

Good business by bolton getting rid i personally couldnt see him getting any better and honestly i still cant, even in the championship.

Guest bwfcdan
100% AGREE.Anyone who doesn't agree must seriously think about buying a Labrador and a white stick.The guy was fcuking useless for at least the last two seasons.Everytime he started it was like starting the game with ten men.

You talk Shat!! <_<

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.